What's new

No$GBA is now FREE!!!!!!

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
This emulator is nice, but i still prefer Visualboy advance, it has a much better feature set, however, no$gba has the speed... definatly a good alternative.

Just for fun heres a shot of sonic advance 3 :)

Last edited:

foogy

sethmcdoogle said:
Umm, in the menu, you didn't see the "save" item, to save the configuration?
Options->Save Options

On another note, it DOES support ZIP files, I just tried!

EDIT: Want to know some great news, I just used wine to run it in linux! Whee!

howd you use zip? all i get is "cartridge not found." error....

Shuyin_DX

Harder,better,faster,stro nger
I read some posts in this thread about four swords.Four swords works fine for me but it lags big time(with no other appliacations on).I have a modded zelda rom(That has a mod intro. I guess thats why it works).

EDIT:Heres screenshot.
EDIT2:I forgot about the talk of the bios for no$gba.

Last edited:

smcd

foogy : i had a zip file that i got from gbadev (public domain rom, pong) and it showed up in the files list to choose as a rom (the zip file did) so i clicked it & it ran just swell... looking over some of his other emulators, ARJ *might* also be supported. i tested the zip file functionality while at work & running it under wine; that's how i know that it works in linux, too. :)

foogy

i clicked on a zip file and it showed a little box w/ files in it, it worked the first time..... but then i tried it again and now it says "cartridge not found"

MAD_BOY

weird guy
it's a nice emu, especially for the link function, but does anyone know why it wont save any progress? example: i complete a mission in advance wars, i select to save, i restart the emu and i have to start from the beginning again =/

OP
J

jeffkong

You can always use save states to save where you're at.

I suggest you use Visual Boy Advance if you're only using it for single player. VBA has much more functions and higher compatibility.

MAD_BOY

weird guy
it's not for single player, but for the map building function in advance wars (and it's also annoying when you need to enter your name evrytime you start it)

smcd

Some games do save and work well, while others have issues. Document what games do what things that should, but don't, happen, and file a bug report to the author?

Link_I

Banned
ok about ts2.bios how the heck do you know which is which before downloading if you could please pm me a link i obviously have unk.bios since the graphics are terrible

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Link_I said:
ok about ts2.bios how the heck do you know which is which before downloading if you could please pm me a link i obviously have unk.bios since the graphics are terrible
/me sighs

Asking for bios', roms, dates, condoms, naked pictures of people and other <a href='http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=21490'>illegal material</a> ain't aloud here, sorry ur banned.

Jammy

Spoilet Brat
well, someone else is gone. Give him credit though he managed to get past 5 posts before being banned. :evil:

lplover2k2

the guy was saying vba's graphic is better than no$gba but they can't really be compared;just look at the sizes.

someperson

I just got a quick question. Is there any way you can get (create, make,write whatever) GBA BIOSes legally with (a lot of) the same functions that a real GBA has eg multiplayer?!?