What's new

problems with waverace... that's right.. waverace...

ILR

ran pretty smoothly up until the course description screen. The girl will say "welcome to dolphin park!" (or whatever) and when you press start or A instead of hearing a little whistle sound it crashes with this error:

"Unknown/Unimplemented Audio command 16 in ABI 2"

I've tried several audio plugins and I was hoping there was a simple solution.

EDIT - if your curious:

Athlon 1.4 ghz
256mb ram
Geforce 3 ti200

Eddy

I Run This
either a very very bad dump, or you are using azimer's beta .4 which he doesnt support 100 percent. change it to azimer's old driver. Also rice and schiob, dont you think that it would be nice if 0.7.4 included glide64 and jabo 1.4dx6 and dx7 in a package, as well as azimer's latest at release point? so people wont have to go lookin around the net for those plugins?

OP
I

ILR

I used old driver and still had the problem. Eddy: I don't think I understand you, are you saying I should use certain combinations of plugins? And I'm using the UK version of waverace.

Eddy

I Run This
nah you got me wrong. If you have the E version you have a good dump i guess, but if you have a UK version, you have a bootlegged dump. Also the error doesnt make sense. Im almost positive its a bad dump. Azimer's plugins (all) have sound for waverace, and 1964 runs it good, even 0.7.3