What's new

We need an site update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakaru

Ive been following this emu for a while, but so far, you guys have really let us down with telling us how the project is coming along. Why cant we find out something that is going on? Im not saying tell us when the next release is because i could care less. I just want to know something technical and such.

Jakob

evil *******
Shakaru said:
Ive been following this emu for a while, but so far, you guys have really let us down with telling us how the project is coming along. Why cant we find out something that is going on? Im not saying tell us when the next release is because i could care less. I just want to know something technical and such.

I have to take issue with your claim that they are letting people down, they do this for free in their spare time, when and what they tell people about it is their own perogative

OP
S

Shakaru

Originally Posted by pAsSiVe
I have to take issue with your claim that they are letting people down, they do this for free in their spare time, when and what they tell people about it is their own perogative

Its not that I dont accept that the Dolphin team does this in their free time or do not apprciate what they are doing, it is just as a team who is touching apon new grounds in emulation, they have really not ever told us anything about how they code the emu, what chages are beign worked on, and what stages they plan to go into in the future.
The pourpose of an emulator is not just for the ability to run emulate hardware on diffrent hardware in the development stage, but to also share freely new ideas and attemps on new ideas so that others in the community can learn from what is beign done. We all know that any emulator now will never be purchaced by a company for resale and it is not like Dolphin or any other emulation team has to fear their work falling into someone elses hands.

OP
S

Shakaru

emu4ever said:
Hey guys, you can allways see the pics of the next beta version at Dolphin Beta Shots Thread. , :canadian:

Yours,
emu4ever

Well im about to crash for the night so I will just say this one last time and please note im not trying to insult anyone or you emu4ever. What I am looking for my self and Im sure others are too is not so much Screen shots or any other candy like that, but more or less of a techincal description of what is beign added, what are some ideas to over come obsticals and basically some info on what the team has discovered.

I think you didnt reaad the ruls...
They say:"Do not request the source code / Porting Dolphin (to linux or mac)"
and I think that means for any other Technik stuf.
From I remember they started to program from the Dolwin src code so if you wanna work on an emulator you can start from there.
and when they released the Teaser they told what they fixed and upgraded.
so dont ask this qustions please. maybe the dolphin teame dont wanna release the code cuz they dont wann people to anoy them about it?

Youres Lik-Lik123

p.s
My english is not so good cuz i learn english for 4 years and I dont realy speak alot english at home!

Knuckles

As I said before, stop asking for updates, they don't have time to always update the site, just come and visit here to see if there is anything new.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.