What's new

Interesting debate on existance of god, worth a read 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azimer said:

Hence you are the author :)

*shrugs*... Who knows where it is?

Although I am a strong christian, I don't completely believe the story of Noah's Ark went down the way it was written. And if it did, they left out a HUGE piece of the puzzel. Did God shrink everyone? Personally... I believe the story could be fiction a greatly skewed. But then I would get beat down by my friends since they believe the bible is either 100% accurate or not accurate at all. I must disagree. I believe those stories are like stories which have changed over time, but it always keeps its true meaning.

now see, this point of view i understand 100% if i dont neccacerily agree, but the idea that the whole noah's ark thing is fact just sounds daft to me:blush:

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

Azimer said:

Hence you are the author :)

*shrugs*... Who knows where it is?

Although I am a strong christian, I don't completely believe the story of Noah's Ark went down the way it was written. And if it did, they left out a HUGE piece of the puzzel. Did God shrink everyone? Personally... I believe the story could be fiction a greatly skewed. But then I would get beat down by my friends since they believe the bible is either 100% accurate or not accurate at all. I must disagree. I believe those stories are like stories which have changed over time, but it always keeps its true meaning.
well if u r a strong christian well here is something that u should know well the story about it that noah told his people to believe in god and believe in the only god who is allah so he told his people about it but they didn't believe in it and they refused to believe some of them believed and somenot so allah ordered that noah take all the believers and take a couple with different geneder like female dog and a male dog etc...... and he took them and went to the beach and got on the ship with all the believers and animals so a very powerfull rain came by the order of allah and all unbelievers and noah sons died and he lived on the ship because allah helped them survive get it :)

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

well i found a reall good thing for nonbelievers

The truth about your life: Game of life begins!!!
Please do not die, without knowing what you were really here for.
" Just spend 5 minutes of your precious life here and read this. OK? "
God is the infinity. He is the begining / end of everything.If you start finishing everything in this universe you will end up with something in the end. LAW OF PHYSIC: physical matter changes forms but never ends up to be zero. Something cannot be made with nothing, you have got to have something to make something. So this whole universe is not made by a mistake.
THERE ARE REASONS BEHIND IT.
God have uncountable ( not humanly possible to count ) numbers of angels and ginns to praise Him, day and night. So He, made a new creation better than angels and jinns and named him as "Adam" ( first male human ), and gave him all the wonderful things in the heavens (Jannah.)
But after a while he requested the God for a companion because he was lonely. So God who is Most kind and most Gracious made a female "Eve" (Huwwa in Arabic) for him.
GOD: Angel, Genie and then human {Adam and Eve}
Angels / Genies (Jinns)
God have uncountable Angels, And uncountable Genie (Jinns).
Angels are made of Light. Jinns are made of Fire.
Angels have no ability to decide or will. Jinns have the power to think/decide.
Angels are assigned different duties by God. Jinns can decide between right/wrong.
Angels do not have needs/desires. Jinns have needs/desires like humans.
Angels can not reproduce. Jinns reproduce like humans.

A test for Jinns:
Somebody got jealous!!!!!
Now that we have a clear idea of three main types of creatures ( Human, Jinn and Angels ) of God. Lets see what happens next:
So God ordered angels to bow ( to put their heads on the ground infront of Adam and Eve) because God gave this new creature ( human couple ) a higher status than angels.
So all the angels bowed to human couple (Adam and Eve.) No questions asked, they just did, what they were ordered to do.
Next,God ordered Jinns to bow to the human couple whom He (God) gave higher status than jinns too.
They all did except Satan ( shaytan in Arabic.) He used to pray more than any one else and was God's favourite.
Satan was considered God's most pious jinns. He prayed day and nights non stop all his life, thats why he was kinda favourite of God. He was concidered better jinn than anybody else in the whole universe. So he got jealous.
Since he is a jinn, he decided not to listen to God, and do what he thought was right. He became proud of himself.
So Satan said: I am made of fire, this human is made of dirt (dust). I AM BETTER THAN HIM. Why should I bow to him?
Do you think God liked it? No.
God became furious with satan and ordered him out of the heavens. God said he is not obidient and should be punished and thrown in Hell.
So satan requested that :
" O my God, i know you are Most Kind and Merciful,, therefore give me atleast some time to prove that this human, that you created will disobey You like I did. {He will not praise and pray You (God) like You want him to}. He ( human ) is no better than me."

Satan's challange to God:
Even though satan made God so furious, God still accepted satan's request.Because He is Most Kind indeed.
And God promised: Ok you are free till the day of judgement (last day of world), and any one who follows your footsteps will endup in Hell with you.
So satan swore to misguide humans every single second of his life, in every possible way.
His goal is to take as many humans, he can, with him to his final destination which is Hell.
And God also said : He will send guidance to guide human beings from time to time, if they will stay on the right path their Reward is Heaven (Jannah) where they will live forever.
If they did not listen to his guides (Prophets) and listened to the satan instead, then their destination will be Hell ( jahannum in Arabic), where they will be punished and tortured forever. But the deadline of this test is death and day of judgement (Yom-ul-kayama)

From that moment the fight between the good and the bad began.

Satan wants to prove what he said was right by misguiding us humans.
Satan misguides us by putting wrong ideas in human brain so human cannot decide properly and instead ends up wrong or bad decisions by not doing the right thing.
The human couple was living happily in heaven , thanking God for every thing, every day until,...
The satan started trying to mislead Adam and his wife, and got them into eating the forbidden fruit (which was their first test) (they flunked it Big time !!!) and got them kicked out of the heaven.
So God made a testing room for them [ this earth (Al-ard in Arabic) in 7 days and filled it with trees, plants, animals and water.] and provided whatever they needed to stay alive for their temporary stay ( Permanent stay was Heaven but due to this test thing we gotta stay in this examination hall for a while.)
So God send this human couple to this world as a punishment, not for fun or vacation.
(Heaven was billions x trillions x zillions x infinity times better.No pain and no hard work Just praise the God and enjoy!)
God took away life in Heavens from them, which is absolutey uncompareable with the life here in the world. Adam and Eve cried their eyes out for days and probably months until God forgave them, since He is the most merciful.

Adam and Eve started a family. And so did the Bad Jinns.
Since satan is a Jinn, he reproduces / increasing in number. Behind every human there are two satans.
But at the same time God has also assigned two angels on each side of humans.
Angel on the right side writes and records all the good deads that you did and not did yet but intend to do..
Angel on the leftside writes and records all the bad deeds that you have done.
Set of twins:
In the begining Allah used to bless Adam and Eve with twins every time. One boy and one girl. So they could marry them off with the next pair of the twins. So satan did his job and one of the younger son wanted to marry his own twin sister instead of the other one because he thought she was more beautiful. Adam and Eve got mad at him and told him that he cant marry her. He can only marry the older girl from the first set of twins and older son will marry his twin sister. So when Adam was away for Haj,...younger brother got mad at older brother over this. Older brother 'Habeel' said I will not fight with you over this. So younger brother 'Kabeel' threw a stone at him that proved very fatal and Habeel died instantly. Now Kabeel did not know what had just happened. He had never seen any one die nor he knew death. He freaked. He feared that what would he say to his father. He got so afraid that his complexion became dark. Anyways he walked around for days carrying his brothers body not knowing what to do. Then Allah sent crows to show him what to do with the dead. He saw them burrying their dead and then he finally burried his older brother.
As a result of anger(Satans work) one brother killed the other.
First fight and first blood in the world was over a woman, between brothers, because of satan

Stone Age:
No books, no Prophets, Rule of the Jungle in the world.
Human increaed in number and needed guidance.
They felt lost and scared after the deaths of their grandparents Adam and Eve.
They did not know a lot of things.
They needed a catalogue: ' How to live in this world.'
They lived like animals. They had limited knowledge of the world.
They started worshiping anything that scared them, or surprised them..
For example: sun, moon, thunders, oscean, animals, rain, fire etc.
They thought if they worship these things, they wont harm them.
Total ignorance prevailed.
Plus satan's hard work.
They forgot whatever they knew about God.
So God started sending guidance for those who were looking for Him, like he promised to guide. Over the years He sent many Prophets at different times and places. Only three were sent with Holy books.

and next is the religions

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

religions

1.torah So human beings increased in number and so did the race of satan.
Too many human beings without any written rules. Imagine how much developed their brains would be at that time,......not much. I bet if they could see a computer, they would probably get scared. So Allah started sending them books of knowlege but easy ones and not too many complecated rules.

Since God promised to send guidance, He did.
God sent the Book " Torah " through Prophet Moses (Peace be upon him.)
Some believed in him and some did not.
People who believed in him are called " Jews " (Yahood)
People who listened to satan started worshiping sun, trees and fire and animal, because of their ignorance.
Jews were on the right path until they became more in number. New problems arose with passing time. They needed more rules about new things. That book needed to be updated since it did not cover everything.
In Torah God predicted about sending another Prophet.
So far: Number of religons: Two.
1. Non believers
2. Jews.

2.bible So God sent another book with more advance knowledge: The Bible ( Injeel ) through Jesus ( Real name: Essa ) (Peace be upon him.)
So half of the people who who still did not listen to satan, converted to Christanity and became Christians.
And again there were some who did not.
So now how many religons we got so far? Three.
Non believers ( who worship anything but God )
Jews ( who did not convert )
Christians ( Non believers + Jews who listened to the Prophet Jesus and converted )

Nothing outragious or fictious or too hard to believe ???
Jesus was born miraculously by the command of God, Who had brought Adam in to being without a father and mother.
Also the truth is Jesus was never crucified. It was the plan of Jesus's enemies to crucify him, but God saved him and raised him to Heaven. And his likeness was put over another man, ( certainly not a difficult thing to do for God ) and that man was crucified instead.
Jesus is alive and will be back before the day of judgement to spread the word of one God. And then he will die a normal death.

In Bible there was a prediction for one last Prophet, but now i think it has been taken out.
How reliable Bible is, let me give you just one example:
Last words of Jesus:
You would expect atleast his last words to be accurate right? Wrong. They messed them up too.
Gospels account give 3 different versions of the last words of the Jesus. Mathew and Mark quote him as crying," My God, my God why have you forsaken me?" In Luke he prays, " Father into your hands I place my spirit." In John he says, "It is finished."
The problem with Bible was too many people writing too many different versions. A lot of things have been changed in Bible. why? What happens when a story travels from a person to person, in the end its totally diferent story. Thats what happened with the Bible, nobody tried to save it.

3.quran God gave extraordinary powers to His Prophets, so they can prove that they have been sent by Him.
God gave Prophet Essau --Jesus the power to heal, make dead alive.
So satan did his job and put ideas in their heads and some of them started thinking he was either the God or his soul or son.
Satan's job is to make things complicated so he did. Otherwise truth was simple.
Why can't God send another Prophet, like Moses to save humans? (Jesus)
What kind of a God has a son???
Why can't he have more sons??? Is he not the God???
If He can have one son like humans, why doesnt he have more relatives???
Why couldnt He save HIS ONLY SON?
So his own creatures (humans) can be forgiven by HIMSELF?
Is'nt everybody responsible for their own actions?
How can someone die to cleanse you of your sins???
Does it sound ridiculous? Well it is. Sounds like the work of a famous jin-satan.

" THINK ABOUT IT....." ***You wont get it, if your brain is under the contol of Satan.
DOES IT REALLY MAKE SENSE !!!

"Jesus--Essa was one of the many many Prophets of God. He never claimed to be God. His job was to bring the word of God in this world."

So anyways Satan got busy doing his favourite thing messing up human minds.
When things got bad again, people needed more rules more info, an UPDATED catalogue and a guide.
God sent another book " Quran " through his last Prophet Mohammed (Salullahoalheywasalum).
God promised to not to sent any more Prophets because Prophet Mohammed brought the rest of the info people needed. Info in Quran is sufficient for people till the day of judgement which is not very far from the time of arrival of the last guiding book. Last detailed and complete book of knowledge.
One more thing God promised to keep every word of this book (Quran) safe till the last day. Its still is same the way it was thousands of years ago. Unchanged!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a single letter.

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

Result of Satan's success: SCORE BOARD

* So lets see how many religons we got now: Four. See how this number is increasing?

Non believers of God ( No Prohpets, no books)
( Extremely ignorant forefathers / everything is selfmade and without any reason !!!)
Jews ( Dont believe in Jesus, still waiting for him to showup. Dont believe:prophet Mohammed,
and believe in Moses )
( Still living in their past, too picky about Prophets )
Christians ( Dont believe in Mohammed(SAW) Believe in Moses and Jesus)
( Too confused, Multiple personality of God ( God, father, son, spirit, holy ghost etc.)
Muslims ( Believe and respect all Prophets and their Books) i.e., Moses, Essa -Jesus, Mohammed (SAW)
{ Very strong faith, and strong sense of direction, no confusion about anything.}
( Believe in a direct link to God (ALLAH) not through anybody else )
So you see all Prophets said the same thing: Do good, be good and kind and stay away from evil and bad. Praise the One and same God ( They all used different names for the same God due to difference of languages.)
So people who kept listening to Prophets time after time, book after book, did not REFUSE any Prophets or Books are called "Muslims" who were actually Christians in the begining and before that they were Jews.

*** So you see only a good muslim is on the right path.
Everybody else is on their way to be the fuel of Hell forever.
I am not saying Muslims are the perfect ones and they never do anything wrong.
Muslims are humans too and our common enemy Satan fools them too.
Bad Muslims make all Muslims look bad. Because bad Muslims are the ones misguided by satan and they will be punished too. Everybody is resposible for their actions and how they finish their test, grade:A, B, C, D or F.
There is no second chance for playing this game/test: called life.!!!!
Even if you are Muslim that does'nt mean satan will give up on you and leave you alone. No, satan will try to mislead you until your last breath.
There are some extremely good jews and christians, who probably never do anything wrong. Even though they dont pray to Allah, He rewards them for doing good in this world, becaues He is most Kind. When these people die they cant ask for heaven for doing good only. And they keep thinking they are blessed by their so called gods. Why? Satan's hard work!!!!!
YOU HAVE GOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR TRUE CREATOR AND THANK HIM HERE. Thats why He created you.
If you forgot him and then He will forget you on the Big day.

Whose side are you on?? Are you a Good guy or bad guy???
So Dear Reader, stop for just one moment of your life, and breathe and think.
Do you think you have been praying to the Right God all your life????
What if your are not???
Wouldnt it be a waste of entire life???
May be thats why you feel lost, empty and useless????
How would you feel if you have been extremely helpful and generous to someone and that some one never even acknowledeged you or said thankyou to you for all that you did for him?????
I think you will feel bad and you will get mad too. Right??

How do you think God should treat you when you go back to face him where you came from???
GUESS WHAT, IF YOU DID NOT REMEMBER HIM HERE, YOU DONT GET A REWARD.
SO you better make sure you worship the True and One and Only God, Who definitely desrves to be praised.
Who put two eyes on the front of your head, so you can see where you are going.
Who gave you a perfect system in your perfect body.
Who made this whole world with everything in it for one sole reason: so you can have a good short stay in this motel called World.
"You are here to pass or flunk your test called: LIFE." ( like it or not.)
" So that your final and eternal destination can be determined; "
" Based on your performance (lifetime) in this test room (Earth). "
You've got to earn Paradise. You 've got to prove your are worth entering Jananh/paradise.
" I think its fair. What do you think??? "

"May Allah guide you to the truth before you see the last sunset of your precios life."

Everybody has to go back, where they came from.

TEST YOURSELF RIGHT NOW !!!

Ok, If you want to see your belief is right or not, here is a test for you.
If you are from anyother religon than Islam, try it. ( Muslims already know it.)
1. Take a shower
2. Wear clean clothes
3. Sit somewhere clean and close your eyes. **Best if you do in the late hours of night.
Say this in your heart and mean it :
"Oh my Real Creator, I know you are listening to me. Please guide me and help me find the true path because I feel I am lost. I cant find my way back without Your help. So help me find the truth, before I die. I leave this in Your hands. Help me find you please send me guidence. Ameen."
Keep doing it until you feel He heard you. I gaurantee, if you really meant it you will find Him, in a way you wont even believe it. Just be on the look and keep your eyes, ears and heart open.

May Allah have mercy on you and on all of us. Ameen.

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

and here is scientific proof if u want some

Professor Emeritus, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Toronto. Distinguished embryologist and the author of several medical textbooks, including Clinically Oriented Anatomy (3rd Edition) and The Developing Human (5th Edition, with T.V.N. Persaud).
Dr. Moore was a former President of the Canadian Association of Anatomists, and of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists. He was honoured by the Canadian Association of Anatomists with the prestigious J.C.B. Grant Award and in 1994 he received the Honoured Member Award of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists "for outstanding contributions to the field of clinical anatomy."

"For the past three years, I have worked with the Embryology Committee of King cAbdulazîz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, helping them to interpret the many statements in the Qur'ân and Sunnah referring to human reproduction and prenatal development. At first I was astonished by the accuracy of the statements that were recorded in the 7th century AD, before the science of embryology was established. Although I was aware of the glorious history of Muslim scientists in the 10th century AD, and some of their contributions to Medicine, I knew nothing about the religious facts and beliefs contained in the Qur'ân and Sunnah."[2]

At a conference in Cairo he presented a research paper and stated:

"It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur'ân about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, or Allah, because most of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of God, or Allah." [1]

Professor Moore also stated that:

"...Because the staging of human embryos is complex, owing to the continuous process of change during development, it is proposed that a new system of classification could be developed using the terms mentioned in the Qur'ân and Sunnah. The proposed system is simple, comprehensive, and conforms with present embryological knowledge.

"The intensive studies of the Qur'ân and Hadîth in the last four years have revealed a system of classifying human embryos that is amazing since it was recorded in the seventh century A.D... the descriptions in the Qur'ân cannot be based on scientific knowledge in the seventh century..."

see how the quran is true sk8bloke

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

another proof :)

Shaking of Soil

In the first scientific conference about the scientific miracles in Quran and Sunna that was held in Islamabad in Pakistan, a scholar of plant said that there is a Quran verse which tells us about a scientific fact discovered in 1827. In 1827 a British scientist by name of Brown has discovered that when the rain reaches the soil it creates shaking & trembling of molecules of soil. The soil contains various molecules that have different types of tins that packed on each other. When rains fall, these different types of this create different types of electrical currents due to the fact that tin may be of different types of minerals. These tins get ionized (the ion is a molecule among a group of molecules which have an electrical current. If the electrical current decreases in some of them they turn into a positive ion & if it increases in some of them they turn into a negative ion) When it rains, these ionic molecules get shaked and as water invades them from different directions (shaking and trembling of these packed ionic molecules is useful because it distances the packed tins & creates gaps where water can enter in-between the tins) they absorb water and their sizes increase. When they become satiated by water they turn to be mineral stores of water inside the soil. Plants get the supply of water for two or three months from these stores. Otherwise if these stores were not formed water will infiltrate to the depth of the soil and plant would die within a week. Therefore, the British scientist found that when rains fall on soil the different packed mineral molecules in the soil get shaked and by their different electrical current they get ionized. What Brown, the British scientist has found has been called by his name. Ironically it has been called “Brown’s Shaking”, whereas it has been mentioned in Quran before fourteen centuries. It has been called by that name because Man is not just and he does not read and inquire. If man wants to be just he should read what Quran said before fourteen century that “And (further) thou seest, the earth barren and lifeless. But when we pouer down Rain on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells, and it puts forth every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs)” [22:5] Therefore Quran preceded the modern science in revealing the shaking of soil caused by rain, this is a great evident that Dawn is a divine revelation. It was revealed to the prophet Mohammed “PBUH” to give the most pusper guidance to human life as well as him to offer many secrets of the cosmos which he has to struggle to discover of he does not read and examine the content of Quran. Source “Knowledge is the path for Faith”

still not convinced

The Iron

In the conference of scientific Miracles of the holy outran a famous scientist of NASA the American space Agency stated that they have made many expercinents on many kind of minerals found now on Earth but the only mineral which puss led the scientists is the iron. Iron has asistinguis led characterizes abilities. The elections and neutrons of the iron need ahugr every to get united fused. However this energy is four times of the energy available now in our galaxy. Therefore this is an evident that iron has not been formed on earth. It is a strange clement which might hew come to the Earth. Allah says. “And We Sent down Iron In which is material for Mighty war as well as Many benefits for mankind That Allah may test who it is that will help Unseen Him and His apostles: For Allah is full of strength exalted in Might able to enforce His Will (57:25) Swore: Material Evidence of the Existence of Allah

still not convinced yet

The Piercing Star

Allah, the Exalted in Greatness, says “Said one who had knowledge of the book : ‘I will Bring it to thee within The twinkling of an eye” [27:40] The story of the Prophet Solaiman PBUH and Balqees the Queen of Sabaa and the matter of transferring the throne appears to be a kind of magic. Because how can a creature get the throne of the Queen of Sabaa from a distance of thousands of kilometers just within a fraction of seconds. But modern science assumes that it is possible if we take into consideration our scientific achievement in the 20th century. As far as the question of how it happened at the time of the Prophet Solaiman ? this is our concerned issue. We know that energy and material are two faces of a single coin. Material can be turned into energy and vice versa also is possible on the basis of well known formula. Man successfully, turned material into energy in the nuclear stations and consequently he achieved electricity although his effort in this regard are still in the age of development and promotion. Conversely also, man also succeeded to some extend, to convert energy into material (in the particle accelerator) although the efforts in this regard are still at the level of particles. Therefore, converting energy into material and vice versa is scientifically and practically possible. Material and energy are natural allies. The only obstacle which hinders the current efforts in this process of exchangeable conversion on a wide scale is the difficulties which face its process and control under the current scientific and practical resources. No doubt that the efforts of discovering of easy, practical and scientific ways of converting material into energy and vice versa will require a great scientific and technical advancement. The standard of our knowledge in this regard is still humble. It is just like the level of a child who is learning writing and reading. If man succeeds in future to create easy and available means of conversion of materials into energy and vice versa, a great revolution and drastic change in the norms of daily life. Because in short time and again change it into a material. This will enable man to send and receive whatever he likes in a fraction of a second even if the destination was another planet. The main difficulty which the physicians face to achieve this ambition is the difficulty to re-heating the molecules to achieve its original position. In which it was engaging before converting the material function. Another problem faced by the current electromagnetic waves which currently does not exceed 60% therefore most of it will be wasted in air. All these are a cursory explanation of the problems faced by modern science in the field of converting material into energy and vice versa. To explain the miracle of transferring the throne of Balqees across thousands of kilometers in a fraction of second we can say that the agent who undertook this task, whether a human being or a Jinn, has converted the Throne of Sabbaa into a kind of energy. If not necessary heat energy or electrical energy like that which we are achieving now from nuclear stations. But this kind of energy similar to electrical or light energy which can be sent through electromagnetic waves. The second possible step taken by him was that he might have sent this energy from Sabaa to the King of Solaiman PBUH. Since the speed of the spread of the electromagnetic waves is as the same as the speed of light spreading, e.g. 300000 kilometer per second. It means that the time required to send it the Prophet Solaiman is about a fraction of second. The third possibility, may be that the agent has turned the energy, after its reaching to Solaiman, into material again. He has restored its original shape and content to such extend that each and every atom has returned to its original position. However the man of the man of the 20th century who considers himself as the achiever of everything is still incapable of doing what that agent of Solaiman has done before more than two thousand years. What the 20th century man has succeeded only to convert a part of the heavy element material such as uranium to energy by activating the process of fission in the atoms of these elements. As far as the other nuclear reactions which are achieved by fusing the atoms of the light elements such as the hydrogen and helium which results into creating energy out of sun and stars light man is still incapable of controlling it. Even if man succeeds in controlling atomic energy resultant from the nuclear or atomic fusion, still resultant energy will remain in its primitive and tentative shape and cannot be sent to far distances and destination without wasting a large part of it. Now, the conversion of material into micronic waves is accomplished in a primitive method which requires the changing of materials into heat energy and then into mechanical energy and then electrical energy and finally into micronic waves. Therefore we find that the major part of the material, which we used at the beggning for all these tasks has been wasted in the process of successive conversions and only a small part remains to be sent in the form of micronic waves. Consequently the capability of converting the material into heat energy and then into mechanical energy then into electrical energy and finally into micronic waves would not exceed 20 % not to mention the current technological in adequally in changing the uranium into energy. Only a small part of the uranium amount used for this task is converted into energy and the major part remains in the form of nuclear fuel which radiate its energy for millions of years and change itself into the form of other elements and finally into lead. This is not the end of the task, on the other end, all these waves must be assembled and turn them into energy and then again into material. Each molecule and each atom must restore its original position, however the capacity to assemble these waves and rays and converting them into electrical energy in its same shape at the time of sending does not exceed 50% . this means that what has remained out of the original material, till the last stage after converting it from material into energy till the stage of sending it in the form of electromagnetic waves and micronic waves and then receiving and converting it into energy is only 10%. Nevertheless the last stage of converting that energy into materials is still remaining. It is the process of converting that energy of achieving the material in its original shape. But the 20th century man is still incapable of achieving this last stage and we cannot know the extend of capacity in completing this last step that can be achieved by man in future. But even if we suppose that man has, in the best conditions, succeeded in converting 50% of the remaining energy into material, what we will achieve is less that 5% of the original material which initiated the original process at the beginning. This means that if we start our efforts in this regard by converting the Throne of Balqees, by the way or another into energy and send the resultant energy in the form of micronic waves and again receive these waves and then convert it into energy again, we will find with us only 5% of Balqees Throne. The rest of the throne has been wasted in the process of those conversions as a result of the inadequaly of the process and capacity of converting the energy in its material. The remaining 5% of the original throne will not be sufficient to rebuild even a small part of the throne of Balqees such as the hand or the leg of its chair. Quran has not defined the agent of Solaiman who “had the knowledge of the book” whether he was a human or a Jinn. Many interpreters mentioned that the agent who has performed that task was a human and his name was Asif Bin Barkheya, but we support the idea which identifies him to be a Jinni because the possibility of the existence of a person who has such a high standard of knowledge is weak. That Jinni has succeeded in converting the throne of Balqees into energy and sending it across thousands of kilometers and then converting it back again into its original shape, “a throne” in the course of time less than a fraction of second. If we take into consideration the first offer given to the Prophet Solaiman PBUH by an XXXX in which the XXX said “I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy counsil”[27:39] and realize that the knowledge of the two Jinnis is not equal and the second one has more knowledge but still we will find that the knowledge achieved by the man of the 20th or 21st century is still very poor and backward, compared to that of the two Jinnis who were soldiers in the Army of the Prophet Solaiman before more than two thousand years. Source : Quranic Signs in the light of Science

want more :)

The Wonderful Mine

Allah, the Exalted in might says “Glory to God, Who created In pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge” [36:36]. The prophet Mohammed (PBUH) says “Verily, Allah created Adam from a handful which He caught from all parts of the earth, therefore, the children of Adam came in correspondence to the whole earth, among them is the red, the white, the black & others in between, and the mild, the sad, the bad and good” [Refer to Sahih] however, now the analyses of human body revealed that it is formed from the same components of earth such as water, sugaries, proteins, oil, vitamins, hormones chlorine, silver, phosphorus, lime, potassium, sodium, iron, copper, iodine & other minerals. All these minerals together form various parts of human body. They are formed in human body according to fixed, estable and accurate proportions. Only Allah the creator knows the secret of how they come together and perform such a task. It was found that if the minerals which enter into the formation of human body are extracted & reformed, it will give us the following items: a box of chalk, a match box, a small nail, a handful of salt and some other valueless materials. However, the monitory value of all these items does not exceed ten Reyals. Can it believed that the monitory value of large part of human bodies does not exceed Rayals? Then, it means that man’s clothes or his watch is more valuable then him!! Isn’t it? Then, what is the real value of Man? The value of many universals which enter into the process of human creation is equal to nothing, then, the real value of Man is after the process of the formation of human body. Some societies made man like a machine. To compare Man with machine is to devalue him. A thing must be compared with another thing similar to it. Otherwise a sheep or a camel would be valuable then a human being. But Islam gave Man an exalted status & elevated him above our materialistic parameters. The evidence for this is that Quran says “We have honored the sons of Adam; provided them with transport on land and sea; given them for sustenance things good and pure, and conferred on them special favors, above a great part of Our Creation” [17:70] Another Aaya from Quran says “It is we who created you and gave you shape, then we bade the angels Bow down to Adam, and they Bowed down, not so Iblees, He refused to be of those who bow down. (God) said: what prevented you thee from bowing down when I commanded thee? He said: “I am better then he: thou aids create me from fire and him from clay”. Therefore, we have to respect man because Allah made angels to bow down to him. Allah honored man therefore we should not humiliate human beings. Don’t you see into yourselves?

still want more :)

the chlorophyll

It is the only factory on Earth in which food is manufactured. It is a green bodies which coverts solar energy, carbon dioxide and water into food for Man and Animal. It is called chlorophyll “A”. However, “B” from of chlorophyll performs the complicated chemical reactions by the help of energy, which it extracts from the light of the sun and finally produces sugar and starch. This chlorophyll takes water molecules, oxygen and it makes out with them and what remain are four molecules of hydrogen and carbon dioxide. The carbon dioxide is bisected so that part of it forms with two hydrogen molecules, water and this mixed up by transpiration and the rest get fuses with one of the molecules of the hydrogen and forms the basis of sugar and then the starch gets formed. The above formula which begins by carbon dioxide, energy, oxygen and ends into oxygen, water, glucose and glucose sugar and the later turns into starch and gets stored gets also converted into oils and if a molecules of Nitrogen is added to it, it is turned into protein. The whole process of this formula is carried out by that green factory which produces seeds and fruits. This green factory is present in each green leaf, and then who grew the plant? Who created its organs? He is Allah, the elevated, Quran says “It is He who send down Rain from the skies, with it we produce Vegetation of all kinds, from some We produce green (crops) out of which We produce grain. Heaped up (at harvest). Interpreters considered (green) as something green. Ibn El-Joozy said about (We produce green (crops) out of which We produce green Heaped up) that plant which is green. Other interpreters like Zamakhshari, Baydawi, Nasafi, Abu Elsood, Elshaikhan, El Aaloosi, El Qurtubi and Abu Hayan, all have agreed about the importance of the green parts of the plant and its role in producing fruits and seed. Many other verses of Quran give the same meaning and emphasize the great role of the chlorophyll in the production of food out of plants. Today natural science is claiming to have discovered this fact which has been revealed to the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) before almost one and half century.

if u still want more or not convinced tell me but i think this should be enough

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
hahaha.......u must be joking. and that shows wat...its the same old stories. ur just quoting the quaran, it doesnt prove anything, it doesnt prove the bible or torah wrong. its just how the sheiks or the authoritites in islam hav interpreted the torah and bible, and given then opinions against them. i can promise u that rabbi's and priests can do the exact same thing. trust me, i go to a jewish school, the big fat rabbi's spend all day scratching their beards and 'proving' other religions wrong (of course, wat they think is right is completely open to debate and question). just as some sheiks do. theres no complete cnoclusions in these religions.

and those 3 veeeeery long posts are just saying stuff rom the quaran...

"Allah, the Exalted in might says “Glory to God, Who created In pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge” [36:36]. The prophet Mohammed (PBUH) says “Verily, Allah created Adam from a handful which He caught from all parts of the earth, therefore, the children of Adam came in correspondence to the whole earth, among them is the red, the white, the black & others in between, and the mild, the sad, the bad and good” [Refer to Sahih] however, now the analyses of human body revealed that it is formed from the same components of earth such as water, sugaries, proteins, oil, vitamins, hormones chlorine, silver, phosphorus, lime, potassium, sodium, iron, copper, iodine & other minerals. All these minerals together form various parts of human body. They are formed in human body according to fixed, estable and accurate proportions. "

answer to that = thermodynamics

the writings concerning evolution are much more convincing, in my opinion. evolution suggests that we can hav evolved from aspects our own environment for a variety of reasons, but most importantly is the laws of thermodynamics. we, theoretically are an open system, in terms of disorder (entropy) our body is extremely neat and tidy. wat u r saying is that considering our body parts to be so well orgainsed and not randomaly placed, then it must mean God. but according to the second law of thermodynamics, the amount of disorder can ONLY decrease (eg. our organs and such can be neatly tidied) in an open system. if we are an open system that means we are affected by outside sources. that would suggest the earth, the earth is also an open system, so that would mean the earth could be affected by other sources like the sun, etc . we can only survive and live due to the way our bodies can adapt to different environments. for instance, the sun's rays provide energy for plants togrow...simulataneously plants give us the oxygen in exchange for carbon dioxide, allowing us to breath and live. also in that sense, plants are as important as us, as with our plants we cant exist. similar, in a more modern example, the sun's energy has provided us with various gases used for fuel --> another key aspect of our survival. so surely its more logically to assume that our environment has allowed us to develop, most likely through a lengthy process of natural selection, rather than assuming we appeared in perfect form from god...

just to show u how detailed thermodynamics, and to show that it can be mathmatically be applied (dont ask me to properly explain this as im not an expert in logarithms and crap - failed my A-Level Maths, hehe):

"Based on the belief that the laws of thermodynamics are universal, this equation has been assumed to apply to all systems, not just gaseous. In other words, any entropy change is proportional to the logarithm of the ratio of probabilities. Therefore, for the general case equation (6) can be written:

S = K ln(X2/X1) (7)

Where K is a constant depending on the particular change involved. However, individual values of K, X1, or X2 are seldom, if ever, known for non-gaseous systems.
As we have seen before, S can be either positive or negative. When S is negative equation (7) can be written:

-S = -K ln(X2/X1)
= K ln(X1/X2)

Therefore a system can go from a more probable state (X2) to a less probable state (X1), providing S for the system is negative. In cases where the system interacts with its surroundings, S can be negative providing the over-all entropy of the system and its interacting surroundings is positive; the over-all change can be positive if the entropy increase of the surroundings is numerically greater than the entropy decrease of the system.
In the case of the formation of the complex molecules characteristic of living organisms, creationists raise the point that when living things decay after death, the process of decay takes place with an increase in entropy. They also point out, correctly, that a spontaneous change in a system takes place with a high degree of probability. They fail to realize, however, that probability is relative, and a spontaneous change in a system can be reversed, providing the system interacts with its surroundings in such a manner that the entropy increase in the surroundings is more than enough to reverse the system's original entropy increase.

The application of energy can reverse a spontaneous, thermodynamically "irreversible" reaction. Leaves will spontaneously burn (combine with oxygen) to form water and carbon dioxide. The sun's energy, through the process of photosynthesis, will produce leaves from water vapor and carbon dioxide, and form oxygen. " (thats just an extract, as u can see thats only a part of the process of explaining thermdynamics. just showing that this is a mathmatically based law of science, and so pretty damn reliable).

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
ok and so more stuff on thermodynamics RPGlover
A favorite argument of religious people is that the probability of evolution occurring is about the same as the probability that a tornado blowing through a junkyard could form an airplane (natural selection being questioned). They base this argument on their belief that changes in living things have a very low probability and could not occur without "intelligent design" which overcomes the laws of thermodynamics. This represents a fundamental contradiction in which (they say) evolution is inconsistent with thermodynamics because thermodynamics doesn't permit order to spontaneously arise from disorder, but creationism (in the guise of intelligent design) doesn't have to be consistent with the laws of thermodynamics.

A simpler analogy to the airplane/junkyard scenario would be the stacking of three blocks neatly on top of each other. To do this, intelligent design is required, but stacking does not violate the laws of thermodynamics. The same relations hold for this activity as for any other activity involving thermodynamical energy changes. It is true that the blocks will not stack themselves, but as far as thermodynamics is concerned, all that is required is the energy to pick them up and place them one on top of the other. Thermodynamics merely correlates the energy relationships in going from state A to state B. If the energy relationships permit, the change may occur. If they don't permit it, the change can not occur. A ball will not spontaneously leap up from the floor, but if it is dropped, it will spontaneously bounce up from the floor. Whether the ball is lifted by intelligent design or just happens to fall makes no difference.

On the other hand, thermodynamics does not rule out the possibility of intelligent design; it is just simply not a factor with respect to the calculation of thermodynamic probability.

Considering the earth as a system, any change that is accompanied by an entropy decrease (and hence going back from higher probability to lower probability) is possible as long as sufficient energy is available. The ultimate source of most of that energy, is of course, the sun.

"The numerical calculation of entropy changes accompanying physical and chemical changes are very well understood and are the basis of the mathematical determination of free energy, emf characteristics of voltaic cells, equilibrium constants, refrigeration cycles, steam turbine operating parameters, and a host of other parameters. The creationist position would necessarily discard the entire mathematical framework of thermodynamics and would provide no basis for the engineering design of turbines, refrigeration units, industrial pumps, etc. It would do away with the well-developed mathematical relationships of physical chemistry, including the effect of temperature and pressure on equilibrium constants and phase changes." (from talkorigins.org)

oh and ur last point on chlorophyll. well it isnt really a point. u just ahv exaplined quite rightly the process of how our body translates oxygen and water into sugars and minerals. the quote from the Quaran has no definite indication that it knew that ages ago. and even if it did, still doesnt imply anything about the existance of god.

Last edited:
OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

i didn't say just now that the bible and torah isn't true but can u explain how did the prophet and the quran knew all this

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

i didn't say just now that the bible and torah isn't true but can u explain how did the prophet and the quran knew all this
and maybe u may ask why all the religions are the same will Yes thats right,...... All the Holy books say the same thing,..........be kind to others,....dont tell a lie,.........dont kill fellow human beings,.......be kind even to the animals,......help the poor and needy,....dont eat pork,.....etc etc.

Well, From the begining theres always been one religion,.........same teachings,.....same God,.........but different Prophets for different people with different languages at different times but same message.
Thats why all children born in this world are muslims until they reach the age of puberty. After that their parents make them Chirtian, Jew or Hindu.
All the Prophets were sent from the same God,....and they all brought the same message again and again, time after time. But hey there should be a limit (or end )to everything,...dont you think?
God didnt want to keep sending Prophets and books after books!
This world is a test place and HE has to end this test sometime inorder to reward us.
Why so many differences then? Well the teachings of earlier Holy Books brought by Prophets were not saved and resulted in so many different versions of Holy Books.
Also earlier Holy books were meant for only certain people of certain regions like Torah for only Bani-Israel.
[Since Quran was meant to be the last Holy Book,
and Holy Prophet Muhammed [PBUH] last prophet,
thats why he was sent for the whole universe,........not for just a few groups of people or for a certain time like other Prophets. Thats why Islam is the only universal religon ]
Also since human beings were in an evolution process of learning,.....thats why God kept sending people new Holy Books with passage of time, with more and more advanced knowledge.
And when human being reached from stone age to science age,...Allah sent them One last high tech Holy book and told them that thats as high as you can get and so you should save this book because there wont be any more coming.
And so Allah made sure that HE saves this one last book for people to get guidance from till the end of the time and test. Quran is a highly scientific book and its teachings are more advanced than in of the Holy books sent before.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
RPGlover12 said:

Thats why all children born in this world are muslims until they reach the age of puberty. After that their parents make them Chirtian, Jew or Hindu.

oh please, dont tell me u believe that. where is there any evidence in our blood that we are all born muslims. its the same crap i get from the rabbis saying that every person originates from the jews as they were the first religion...wat about those who neva did follow abraham. our history has been described so inaccurately its hard wat to believe. but to say wat u just said is ridiculous, it makes no sense. in fact please make sense of it...

Josep

eyerun4phun
i haven't read what has been posted lately, but as promised if anyone remembers, hehe, i've got a poem by gibran, note, this isn't mine or anything, just read it;)

Senses:

How ignorant are those who see, without question, the abstract existence with some of their senses, but inisit upon doubting until that existence reveals itself toall their senses. Is not faith the sense of the heart as truly as sight is the sense of the eye? And how narrow is the one who hears the song of the blackbird and sees it hovering above the branches, but doubts that which he has seen and heard until he seizes the bird with his hands. Were not a portion of his senses sufficient? How strange is the one who dreams in truth of a beautiful reality, and then, when he endeavours to fashion it into form but cannot succeed, doubts the dream and blasphemes the reality and distrusts the beauty!

just for those who don't know blasphemes, i didn't tell i read this, its: To speak of (God or a sacred entity) in an irreverent, impious manner.

Just something to think about and debate about maybe;)

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

sk8bloke22 said:

oh please, dont tell me u believe that. where is there any evidence in our blood that we are all born muslims. its the same crap i get from the rabbis saying that every person originates from the jews as they were the first religion...wat about those who neva did follow abraham. our history has been described so inaccurately its hard wat to believe. but to say wat u just said is ridiculous, it makes no sense. in fact please make sense of it...
well if u get ur ear near a baby when he takes his first breath u will hear him say allah

sk8bloke22

roll for life
omg, babies cant talk when they are born. that isjust a metaphor...or complete crap.

ne way nuff said on that matter...

josep its good see some intelligent literature being used here. i think that poem is looking only at those who use the arguement that god cant exist because u cant see him. which of course is meaningless, as if u cant see a person or thing, it doesnt mean he//she doesnt exist. but there are other ways to disprove god. and so far, having looked at evolution (still dont completely understand it), i would say theres at least some evidence thats as reliable as the evidence delievered by creationalists. so as said in the first post of this long topic, that there is no definite concrete answer. of course, its up to u wat to believe, and its up to u how u take the evidence u r given. still, theres no harm in debating ur view.

that piece of writing basic says what i used as an example earlier that beauty is so perfectly placed that it is impossible to question the presence of an 'intelligent designer'. but having looked at thermodynamics and open systems, and at other factors influencing evolution...it seems that the perfect balance of organs in our body could be the outcome of millions of years of evolutionary change.

Josep

eyerun4phun
Another Poem by Gibran:

Evolution:

The Law of evolution has a severe and oppressive counterance and those of limited or fearful mind dread it; but its principles are just, and those who study them become enlightened. Through its Reason men are raised above themselves and can approach the sublime.

This one kinda of confused me, but i think it still applies in out situation. I THINK that Gibran means he believes in evolution, yet he also believes in a higher being. I don't know if the higher being part is really included in this poem, but in real life Gibran, i think, believes in a higher being. This is a very good book though, i have much more poems that apply, and raise interesting questions. The book is called "The Wisdom of Gibran" if any of you are interested where im getting these from:) I think that in one of the poems in this book Gibran raises a good question about who created evolution? Which i kinda of agree on, yet i know earlier in the topic there was given a scientific explanation for it, but i won't keep going in that little loop hole. Sk8bloke22, you kinda lost me when you said:
i think that poem is looking only at those who use the arguement that god cant exist because u cant see him. which of course is meaningless, as if u cant see a person or thing, it doesnt mean he//she doesnt exist.

The evolution argument seems to being meaningless against there being a higher being, with the qoute you gave above this text. My point is, yeah, i kinda DO believe in evolution, i mean, why not? Yet where does Evolution contradict the exisistance of a higher being?

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i can tell u a long way or a simple way (sorry about babbling on a bit). although there are some who are evo-creationalists, if u get me.

Josep

eyerun4phun
yea, i get your gist, and i mean, why not? ya know? (i'm saying y not to your evo-creationist)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
as god itself is an abstract theory it is impossible to disprove or prove. so in that case, u r right theres no prob being an evo-creationalist, except that many creationalist ideas that stem from the holy books have been logically disproven and found to be contradictory...its really up to u how much u want to link evolution to god. www.talkorigins.org explains it real well (this is long but real simple and easy to understand, and isnt really theoretical or anything...hope it clears some things up):

"2. Evolution and Religion
Q1. Doesn't evolution contradict religion?

Not always. Certainly it contradicts a literal interpretation of the first chapter of Genesis, but evolution is a scientific principle, like gravity or electricity. To scientifically test a religious belief one first must find some empirical test that gives different results depending on whether the belief is true or false. These results must be predicted before hand, not pointed to after the fact.
Most religious beliefs don't work this way. Religion usually presupposes a driving intelligence behind it, and an intelligent being is not always predictable. Since experiments judging religious beliefs cannot have predictable results, and may give different results under the same circumstances it is not open to scientific inquiry. St. Augustine commented on this in _The Literal Meaning of Genesis_.

Some religious beliefs do make predictions. These predictions can be tested. If a religious belief fails a test, it is the test that contradicts that religious belief. The theory which makes the correct prediction should have nothing to say on the matter. This does not mean that scientists don't sometimes make the mistake of saying a theory contradicts something.

Q2. Isn't evolution a religion?

Evolution is based on the scientific method. There are tests that can determine whether or not the theory is correct as it stands, and these tests can be made. Thousands of such tests have been made, and the current theories have passed them all. Also, scientists are willing to alter the theories as soon as new evidence is discovered. This allows the theories to become more and more accurate as research progresses.
Most religions, on the other hand, are based on revelations, that usually cannot be objectively verified. They talk about the why, not the how. Also, religious beliefs are not subject to change as easily as scientific beliefs. Finally, a religion normally claims an exact accuracy, something which scientists know they may never achieve.

Some people build up religious beliefs around scientific principles, but then it is their beliefs which are the religion. This no more makes scientific knowledge a religion than painting a brick makes it a bar of gold.

So the answer is no, evolution is no more a religion than any other scientific theory.

Q3. Does evolution contradict creationism?

There are two parts to creationism. Evolution, specifically common descent, tells us how life came to where it is, but it does not say why. If the question is whether evolution disproves the basic underlying theme of Genesis, that God created the world and the life in it, the answer is no. Evolution cannot say exactly why common descent chose the paths that it did.
If the question is whether evolution contradicts a literal interpretation of the first chapter of Genesis as an exact historical account, then it does. This is the main, and for the most part only, point of conflict between those who believe in evolution and creationists.

For more information on several different interpretations you can get James Kieffer's commentary which considers several different ways of looking Genesis, including the literal interpretation. Just send email to [email protected] with the single line message "GET GEN01 RUFF". Repeat this for GEN02 and GEN03 to get the complete commentary.

Q4. If evolution is true, then isn't the whole Bible wrong?

First let me repeat that the underlying theme of the first book of Genesis can't be scientifically proven or disproven. No test has ever been found that can tell the difference between a universe created by God, and one that appeared without Him. Only certain interpretations of Genesis can be disproven.
Second, let us turn the question around. What if I asked you "If the story of the prodigal son didn't really happen, then is the whole Bible wrong?" Remember that the Bible is a collection of both stories and historical accounts. Because one part is a figurative story does not make the entire Bible so. Even if it did, the underlying message of the Bible would remain.

3. Evolution and God
Q5. Does evolution deny the existence of God?

No. See question 1. There is no reason to believe that God was not a guiding force behind evolution. While it does contradict some specific interpretations of God, especially ones requiring a literal interpretation of Genesis 1, few people have this narrow of a view of God.
There are many people who believe in the existence of God and in evolution. Common descent then describes the process used by God. Until the discovery of a test to separate chance and God this interpretation is a valid one within evolution.

Q6. But isn't this Deism, the belief that God set the universe in motion and walked away?

While it could be Deism, the Bible speaks more of an active God, one who is frequently intervening in His creation. If the Bible represents such a God in historical times there is no reason to assume that He was not active in the universe before then. A guiding hand in evolution could exist, even in the time before humans came around. Just because people were not there to observe does not mean that there was nothing to observe.

Q7. So if God directed evolution, why not just say he created everything at once?

Mainly because all the evidence suggests otherwise. If God created the universe suddenly, he created it in a state that is indistinguishable from true age. If he did create it that way there must be a reason, otherwise God is a liar. Whatever that reason may be, a universe that is exactly like one that is old should be treated as if it were old.

Q8. By denying creation, aren't you denying God's power to create?

No. Because God did not create the world in seven days does not mean that he couldn't. What did, or did not, happen is not an indication of what could, or could not, have happened. All evidence suggests that evolution is the way things happened. Regardless of what could have happened, the evidence would still point to evolution.
4. Evolution and Proof
Q9. Nobody can really prove anything anyway.

Except, of course, in mathematics. However, science does not require absolute proof, otherwise science textbooks would be empty. Science works by use of the scientific method: explanations are found, and tests made to tell which ones are correct. Evolution has passed thousands of tests, many of which separated it from theories indistinguishable to non-biologists.
Few people are aware, for instance, that Darwin's original hypothesis predicted the existence of genetic information. As said before, even if the theory is not correct in every detail, it is very close to the truth. Chris Colby's FAQ gives a clear picture of this.

Q10. Theories have been proven wrong in the past, why not evolution?

When Einstein proposed general relativity, he revolutionized physics. The theory replaced most of Newton's laws of physics. General relativity, though, still incorporates Newton's laws. This is due to the enormous number of observations and tests that Newton's laws had passed, so any new theory would have to account for them also.
Similarly, if another theory replaces evolution, the new theory must somehow explain why the current theory passed all the tests. So any new theory that replaces evolution would have to explain why it works so well. Creationism, then, is not a possible replacement.

Q11. Doesn't evolution promote evil?

Even if evolution did do this, it would not be a reason to assume it is wrong. Chemistry is responsible for millions of deaths every year, but we do not reject its findings because of this. How people use a theory is not a judgment of its accuracy.
Fortunately we do not face this dilemma. Evolution does not say what is right and what is wrong, but merely what has happened. A historical account of the sacking of Rome does not say that the act of sacking Rome is good or bad, just that it happened. Similarly evolution does not say that any conclusions people might draw from it are good or bad.

While many people have claimed the theory of evolution supports their injustice, never forget that many people have done the same with the Bible. One person's opinion should not be considered the whole truth.

Q12. So what would I need to have creationism accepted scientifically?

Read Chris Colby's FAQ for some evidence that must be explained. Also you need to propose a test that would give different results depending on whether creation or evolution is true. Most important, however, is the willingness to abide by the results, even if they disprove creationism. "

Status
Not open for further replies.