What's new

Zelda: The Four Swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaflugi

Hiya! I'm new to this forum, so yeah, hi! ^^'
Anyways, I read around for a little bit and found out that the Four Swords "Partially works" but I can't seem to get it working at all, I'm not sure why o.o.
I may have just missed something, so if I did, please don't kill me ^^;;;

JinXD

Shaflugi said:
Hiya! I'm new to this forum, so yeah, hi! ^^'
Anyways, I read around for a little bit and found out that the Four Swords "Partially works" but I can't seem to get it working at all, I'm not sure why o.o.
I may have just missed something, so if I did, please don't kill me ^^;;;
Both the JAP and USA version don't boot in the Teaser Release, it does in the unreleased version though! :D

You should have posted this in the compatabiliy thread, or used the search facility instead of starting a new thread! But you are new so........

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
JinXD said:
But you are new so........

Inexcuseable. Please, use the compatibility thread next time, it's your friend. Knuckles specifically said when he posted the pictures 'ONLY WORKS WITH BETA UNRELEASED VERSION OF DOLPHIN.'

Oh and, Welcome. :-/

jareg

Just A Guy
Vile324 said:
Inexcuseable. Please, use the compatibility thread next time, it's your friend. Knuckles specifically said when he posted the pictures 'ONLY WORKS WITH BETA UNRELEASED VERSION OF DOLPHIN.'

Oh and, Welcome. :-/

Mhm he got the point i think :plain:

Knuckles

As Vile324 said, I posted shots and said that it was only working on the latest beta (not available) and that it's not working on the released Teaser. Plz, next time, search a bit further before posting. Thanks.

Also welcome to Emutalk ;)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.