What's new

does anybody have a problem whit jet force jemini

arman

if you have a problem with the humans just go to video settings and go to emulation then change geometry transforms to internal

Cobra95

My problem isn't graphics. Internal transforms with Force Depth Enable (the middle checkbox, in case the name I used is wrong) yields near-perfect gfx. My problem is with control. I can't get my character to run or shoot. (Walks real slow regardless.) Control-plugin issue?

Allnatural

Cobra95 said:
My problem isn't graphics. Internal transforms with Force Depth Enable (the middle checkbox, in case the name I used is wrong) yields near-perfect gfx. My problem is with control. I can't get my character to run or shoot. (Walks real slow regardless.) Control-plugin issue?
According to the PJ64 rdb, this is a known problem with the NTSC version (the PAL will simply crash). Only the Kiosk version is supported. I downloaded it today, and I can verify that it works.

Cobra95

Thanks! JFG is one of my fave N64 carts, and I'd love to play it at 16X resolution. :D Mouse/keyboard is a possibility too with N-Rage.

OP
A

arman

i cant run it Either but there is a chanse that you cant run at the begining or shot:plain:

Cobra95

OK, got the kiosk version, and it does solve the issues mentioned. Unfortunately, it will freeze (the game, not the emu or the music) randomly in 1964. With CF=4, it happens very quickly. With CF=2, it takes a long time, but eventually freezes. Looks like a timing issue, perhaps related to the Azimer 0.40 audio-plugin handling of sfx? It works fine in PJ64 with Jabo's DX audio plugin (but with a lot more stutters and long pauses here and there). I guess I could try CF=1. I made a special profile which maps the C buttons to the right analog stick on my Gravis pad, in N-Rage. Sweet! (The freeze problem also happens with Jabo's direct-input plugin, BTW.) The dual control schemes in the game make it impractical for mouse control.

More as it happens . . .

640x480 jpeg

1280x960 jpeg

Last edited:

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
I have Jet Force Gemini U [!], and I cant run or shoot, and it freezes randomly in the game too. Even with link 4k blocks off.

Allnatural

Gamer123 said:
I have Jet Force Gemini U [!], and I cant run or shoot, and it freezes randomly in the game too. Even with link 4k blocks off.
Don't contribute to a thread until you've read all posts in that thread.:plain2: Please read above what Cobra95, Rice, and myself have said regarding this game.:lookaroun