What's new

Sorry to all...

Eagle

aka Alshain
I've been out of circulation for a bit and may be out a bit more until I fix my computer. I got hit by some sort of malicious program that norton didn't detect. It killed my windows system files and I'm trying to recover data off my hard drive (like the unreleased cheats file among other things) before I can format it. The hard drive itself appears to be intact so no permanent damage, I just can't boot my computer at the moment. It looks like Gentleman and the others are doing a pretty good job answering questions and I hope this won't take too long. Thanks ;)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
We are all sorry to hear of your misfortune Eagle, & wish you all the best in resolving them.

We all miss your valuable assistance on the board, as well as on #pj64cheats, We hope to see your return real soon :)

Slougi

Damn I hate those kinds of apps :angry: Spyware, Vaporware, Shiteware...... :pissed:
Well anyway i hope u don't loose any files and that u'll b back soon :) Don't forget to back up ALL of ur roms, i did.... and lost almost all my n64 ones
:cry:
Anyway see u then :alien: