What's new

All Chankast tools!!!

v2freak

Goodness, is there a tool to make configuring the controller easier? All I see are "axis" and "hat switch" and the like. Problem is, I'm using a Logitech dual action controller, so I'm trying to get stuff to work by trial and error.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
v2freak said:
Goodness, is there a tool to make configuring the controller easier? All I see are "axis" and "hat switch" and the like. Problem is, I'm using a Logitech dual action controller, so I'm trying to get stuff to work by trial and error.
Your are using ElSemi's Controller plugin right? If you aren't, use it.

Bucket

Agozer said:
Your are using ElSemi's Controller plugin right? If you aren't, use it.

I prefer the DarkMan DInput, as the Elsemi's controller plugin wouldn't let me use the analogue stick on my X-box 360 controller.

speud

Chankast tool:
VMU Explorer, VMUs manager with more features and less bugs than vmsbrowser.

savegame files:
Blue Swirl, has around 2000 VMU saves for most DC games, people can upload their saves freely, no need to register to download/upload files.

HiReZ92

Is there any controller utility for Chankast so that you could set up multiple features for gamepads like in other emulators?

JonMercyHayes

I want to make a thread like these in order to make a list of all chankast usefull tools and links :

CHANKAST TOOLS :

• Any chance you tell us what the file is called? Because I go on the site and it doesn't say anything like VMU browser :S

JKKDARK

Any chance you tell us what the file is called? Because I go on the site and it doesn't say anything like VMU browser :S

The last time the thread was upated is September 2004, and the user who made the thread doesn't visit Emutalk since July 2004.

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
the first track will always be audio, but wait you using chankast? your really better off using currently updated emulators, eg dcemul, or reicast which is by the nulldc dev's anyway, most current emulators accept cdi format without mounting, or gdi.

Also this post is pretty much archival these days (kinda like me). So pretty much posting in it is kinda pointless, with so much out of date info.

Last edited: