Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheusx
    I am trying to use this tool the way it's suppost to be used,i may be using it thinking it's for a perticular purpose.

I am assuming that i can use it to ripp a Dreamcast game backup from my E: drive which is my dvd cd-rw combo drive,to the Data folder in my Selfboot GUI by Exoskeletor directory,then make my Marvel vs capcom 2 backup bootable in my dreamcast,it's not bootable right now,for it to work in my Dc i would insert my utopia boot disc in my Dc and then put in marvel vs capcom 2,then it boots up fine,everytime i try use the Selfboot GUI by Exoskeletor app,it makes a data.iso only 32kb big,do i have to ripp my mvc 2 game files to the data folder? or i got this whole app wrong? plz,somone put me on the right page here.

I am not even going to get into the fact that i can't get my chanka to boot one single game,i only tried 2 Dc games that i ripped to my hdd and mounted with deamon tools 3.29,everytime i click run,the bios loads up with the swirl,after that,the bios time set and dates comes up,it asked for the date and time twice,after i enter the time and date 2 times,it just resets all over again asking for the date and time,the most i'll get is the track duration at 70 minutes or so and memory card formating and such but that's just a whole new can of worms.
    if u keep getting the time set screen your bios has become corrupt. del both bios files and replace with fresh ones. i dont know why this happens but it happens to me often when a game locks up at boot with black screen and fps is still. replacing bios files fixes the problem by letting me play the games i know work but will become corrupt again if i try the problem image.

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Question: Can you give more information about the tools ? For Example: Wgat are the specials at this programm, is it difficuelt to use, if yes, where is an instruction), is it in develop, or does the programmer nothing more do at the programm, ... ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    guys are you using ExoBoot 1,3?it has a complete textbox with all the notes that you want to use it.go there: http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=21680&page=2
    it's working 100% i have tested (and not only me)
    try it and tell me if you have any problems or questions
    Last edited by Ex0skelet0r; July 2nd, 2004 at 17:25.
    Live And Let Die
    http://www.exoskeletor.tk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Updated tools list and also added some notes for every tool!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    edit: yar. Ok, removed the links to that site. Anyways, the Fullscreen Fanix thing is up, so it doesnt matter anymore.
    Last edited by CrazyYatta; July 4th, 2004 at 01:23.

I <3 You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyYatta
    Maybe you should make the link for Chankast Utilities to be to their site, instead of straight o the dl.
    I'm not allowed to post the chankast utilities website, and recommend you to remove your links before some admin see them.
    you can see a discussion about that here

you can also refrence the Fullscreen Chankast .2a to ... if thats what ure talking about
    No, I'm not talking about fanix full screen. I'm talking about C++ program wich make you play chankast 0.2a in fullscreen mode. But it's a unsigned PRIVATE RELEASE, so it's extremly rare and forbidden to give to people.

ps: I'll add fanix full screen 2003, so there will be no more confusions, even if I don't consider it as a real "chankast tool".
    Last edited by yop; July 3rd, 2004 at 14:31.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe you should make the link for Chankast Utilities to be to their site, instead of straight o the dl. removed/

you can also refrence the Fullscreen Chankast .2a to this one too if thats what ure talking about
    You should remove those links before the admins come down, remove the links, ban you, and then try to save this forum from being taken down by the law and corporations because of linking to that site. :p
    Last edited by Trotterwatch; July 4th, 2004 at 01:36.
    Well...that's just like your opinion, man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lol. thanks for the warnin guys. Only problem now is, you have to remove the links from my quote. Isn't that ridiculous? lol

I <3 You

Harder,better,faster,stro nger Shuyin_DX's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey heres one useful thing for games like house of the dead
    JoyToKey
    and website http://www.vector.co.jp/authors/VA016823/

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there any Cheat thingy for RE:CV so i can edit the things in the Item box and be unkillebel?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast