What's new

getting naruto gekitou ninja taisen 2 up and working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reffee

I have the .gcm file for ngnt2 and DolphinTeaser, but can't get it working properly. I've searched the forums and in the compability thread I found people who got to where I got. First it appears normal, there's a menu or something... Then everything turns grey, and the game locks up.

But at the screenshot area (http://www.dolphin-emu.com/screenshots.php) it looks like it's working. So, is there any trick to it? Or what?

EDIT: Forgot: I tried to rename the Movie folder in the gcm file to MovBA instead, but then it goes completely black as soon as you see Naruto eating ramen in the opening....

Last edited:

Dr.Calypso

Hi reffee and welcome^^
Have you allready shrunk the .gcm file....if not do so, bit do it twice. And it if it is allready shrunk, shrink it again. It sounds funny but it works, don't mind the messages of Dolphin about the file allready beeing shrunk it doesn't matter in this case. After it has been shrunk 2 times it should work a lot better....:)

OP
R

reffee

Dr.Calypso said:
Hi reffee and welcome^^
Have you allready shrunk the .gcm file....if not do so, bit do it twice. And it if it is allready shrunk, shrink it again. It sounds funny but it works, don't mind the messages of Dolphin about the file allready beeing shrunk it doesn't matter in this case. After it has been shrunk 2 times it should work a lot better....:)

ok, I'll try that... thanks

Nope, nothing... I shrank it twice, then tested with and without movBA... no chance.

Last edited:

Dr.Calypso

that's strange....works for me and some of the others around here oO...how big is your image after shrinking it twice??...mine's at 633.8mb and it works. maybe just try it it again with the original unshrunk image.

emu4ever

some one in here say you will get white screen in this games, you just press(after shriking) up twise and enter(menu is inviable)... :bouncy:

carry

I got another problem while i am running it, after i push start, the screen will show 4 characters and then it doesn't run anymore it is stucked can someone help me plz ?

i am new here so i don't know much about this system :)

jareg

Just A Guy
carry said:
I got another problem while i am running it, after i push start, the screen will show 4 characters and then it doesn't run anymore it is stucked can someone help me plz ?

i am new here so i don't know much about this system :)

You need to press a button i dont remeber what but then you should get to the main menu

Kaize

Same thing with me. You have to rename the moive file to "movBA" using GC-Tool. Then you have to shrink it two times, and also under eumlation pick "interpreter". The game will load then. It likes to lock up also. You should just want for the next version of dolphin.

Kaize

zaba_3 said:
kaize why you not use dynarec?

I saw someone post some time ago about another game, they changed to interpreter and the game ran. So I did it with naruto and it ran. ;p

Ran-D

When i set it to Dynarec its still very very slow!
And i have a 2,6GHZ, 512 MB Ram, ATI Radeon 9600 128 MB Ram
So how is that possible :S ?

Status
Not open for further replies.