What's new

Game Settings.

D.K.

Emu Ape
Can somebody post the best game settings to use for CBFD. The game will not load on my copy of 1964 thats using Jabo's 1.4. I got the american version of the game and its a good dump. It plays in PJ64 but I wanted to use the 1964's speed-up on it.

ComanderBlair

make sure you are not using the Jabo 1.4 sound plugin.

this one doesn't work with 1964.

Use the Azimer sound plugins instead.

If you didn't change any settings in the Direct 3D plugin, the game should start.

signed,

ComanderBlair

schibo

Emulator Developer
DMA in segents=off
Advanced Analysis=off
RDRAM size=4MB
Counter Factor=4
the rest on should be fine.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
In my opinion this are the best settings :

DMA in segents=off
Advanced Analysis=off
RDRAM size=4MB
Counter Factor=4

Make sure you are not using the Jabo 1.4 sound plugin. It doesn't work with 1964. I think yuo should use the Azimer sound plugins instead.

So enjoy

zilmar

Emulator Developer
if you want to speed up pj64 use azimers audio plugin and in rsp settings make sure 'send Audio Lists to audio plugin' is selected.

OP
D.K.

D.K.

Emu Ape
Ok, I tried the authors idea first. And it worked so Schibo knows his emulator. Thanks for the help I'll tweak it the rest of the way.

Cobra95

I found that lowering the CF to 2 produces more frames of animaton (and I don't mean the game runs too fast). Like most Rare games, Conker is not locked at any specific framerate, and relies instead on throttling logic. In a more powerful N64 (which my PC with 1964 definitely is) that logic cranks up the throttle.