What's new

can ot play any gc games

Status
Not open for further replies.

vleespet

The decent one
Calam: read the release notes.

//Offtopic:

Why are your questions always that dumb, or at least, you sentences are created in a very dumb way? I mean, you can write English (you prove that in some other posts), but sometimes you do sound like a newbie from Mars that uses altavista to translate to english.

Chris_W

calam said:

no disrespect but someone linking "Your emulator Site" and this post don't make a person feel like they are going to learn a hell of a lot when they visit it.

the key to a good site is to know a little about it and most important knowing how to read documents of that emulator and passing on that knowledge before posting things covered :)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Chris_W said:
no disrespect but someone linking "Your emulator Site" and this post don't make a person feel like they are going to learn a hell of a lot when they visit it.

the key to a good site is to know a little about it and most important knowing how to read documents of that emulator and passing on that knowledge before posting things covered :)
Spekaing of that shit, what the fuck is this? Your forums calam?

vleespet

The decent one
Calam: I LOVE UR SITE AND I AGREE TO TEH RULEZ 'CUZ I CANT DISAGREE, AND I ALSO LOVE YOUR FORUM!

Edit: what do you mean with "I will be putting more console emulators soon and sites it working roms."?

Last edited:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
CpU MasteR said:
Spekaing of that shit, what the fuck is this? Your forums calam?

Haha.. hit the nail on the head. :whistling

The site's layout is much to be desired too.. :p

vleespet

The decent one
Ur site is crap, but ur forums are gr8 :p

Edit: Heh, you changed the "our forums" into "the top forums". You may attract even more people by changing it into "the best forums ever made".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.