What's new

This will allow you to export geometry WITH textures

Ferli

Can someone help me about the texture issues?

When importing the wrl file (converted to obj) everything is fine, plus the textures do render, however in the material editor I see about hundreds of textures, like same textures are separated into multiple groups, like one texture for each face on the model.

Any idea how to consolidate repeated textures or something?

Metalitia

GFX Tranny
I got the plugin last month, and I'm trying to use it in 1964 (according to the tutorial video) to export the arena from the WCW vs. nWo World Tour intro (and eventually other wrestling game arenas).

However, when I select the plugin and load a game (ANY game), I get the following errors, in the following order:
2010-09-19_23-57-40-858.png

then this one which repeats over and over
2010-09-17_16-45-20-203.png

and sometimes I get this one
2010-09-17_16-48-45-157.png

How can I fix this?

ThemeZilla

Awesome plugin man! I'm planning on using this to remodel Conker's Bad Fur Day. It would be great if someone would want to chip in to help the project. So far I'm retexturing but I'll have to download 3D Max Studio.

DarkLight

This is the only plugin I found that seems to display the shading on the jewels in Doraemon correctly.
With other plugins they flicker irregularly. Sadly, another discontinued plugin like so many out there. :(

Edit: I'm using this in 1964, but toggling fullscreen crashes the plugin. Anyone else having this issue or just me?

Last edited:

Skiller

i have a question i really want to edit the models like remove some of the features and re edit them. also when it gets dumped into VRML i open it with Cartona3D but it doesn't have colour do i have to recolour it?

moltres_rider

I don't have an option to set that as the plug-in!!! I put the plugin in the plugins folder but it is NOT there is video settings!!! I tried running as administrator and everything!!! it is just NOT there!!!

Last edited:
F

Fanatic 64

I don't have an option to set that as the plug-in!!! I put the plugin in the plugins folder but it is NOT there is video settings!!! I tried running as administrator and everything!!! it is just NOT there!!!

You are probably using a recent version of Project64 (or Mupen64Plus). This plugin is VERY old and will not work with most recent emulators. Try using Nemu64 or 1964.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Was the download link removed?
It seems that over the years the links were orphaned.
The wayback offers some help to thread structure but fails to include the attachments.
[MENTION=2]Martin[/MENTION] can you restore any hope and perhaps a download or two?

Martin

Administrator
It seems that over the years the links were orphaned.
The wayback offers some help to thread structure but fails to include the attachments.
@Martin can you restore any hope and perhaps a download or two?

Afraid not, those old attachments are since long gone. I'm not quite sure when the really old attachments were scraped though but it's been a few years.

F

Fanatic 64

What's missing? If it's Lemmy's plugin I may have it laying around somewhere.

GregOT

Thanks for replying.
I tried to use the directx 9 version but unfortunately it just crashes the emulator. I used the D3D8 version in the past and it worked very well, that's why i asked for it :)

tonemgub

I'm also looking for these files:

LemD3D8.dll
LemD3D9.dll (latest/stable version)
LemCombineDebugger.dll

I tried searching a lot, but I couldn't find any working links. Mirrors were down also... :down:

Edit: After painful searching, I found them! Attached. Hopefully it is useful to someone. :bounce:

Attachments

• LemD3D8.rar
    203.1 KB · Views: 497
  • LemD3D9 r22.zip
    135.4 KB · Views: 553
  • LemCombineDebugger.zip
    287.9 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I'm also looking for these files:

LemD3D8.dll
LemD3D9.dll (latest/stable version)
LemCombineDebugger.dll

I tried searching a lot, but I couldn't find any working links. Mirrors were down also... :down:
Edit: After painful searching, I found them! Attached. Hopefully it is useful to someone. :bounce:

Thanks for making the forum a better place.
Files added to second post is thread!