What's new

This will allow you to export geometry WITH textures

SAVATRON

Riping Content From Rom;Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 (J) [!]

i need 3d modles and textures from this Rom:Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 (J) [!]

if someone can help me with this that be nice.

SAVATRON

Riping Content From Rom;Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 (J) [!]

i need 3d modles and textures from this Rom:Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 (J) [!].
i need this for a mod for UT2004 a wrestling mod .
if someone can help me with this that be nice.

J-Fox

Mario-Strike | GEMM
N*I*C*E Plugin...

May u can add/edit that:

add fullscreen and more resolutions,
edit the checkbox : export vrml to a button,
add a export texture button,
add a 3ds exporter and improve the model smoothness

J-Fox

Wizard

Hi, great plugin. Had some problems with textures and the alpha channel, but I was able to figure them out.
Just curious if someone has set up some kind of repository for exported geometry. I was going to start getting some myself for some projects, but realized it might be more efficient if someone else already had.

gumbyscout

Sonic Freak
My textures and stuff aren't extracted to the VRML folder, but the VRML file is sent to C:// and the textures aren't extracted at all.
P.S. Im using the plugin that came with nemu in 1964 because that is the only one that partially works for me.

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Once evryone gets all the bugs fixed in this plugin, when will someone start a remodel of zelda OOT. I'm currently working on a retexture of OOT but I think a remodel would be awsome. I'd try doing it myself, but I have absolutly no clue how to make 3d models.

neo64

Amon Knives, that would be great. I would like to help you with the 3D stuff. But what do you mean by saying "a remodel would be awsome"? Is there a possibility to reimport the remodeled stuff into the game?

Amon_Knives

Film Student
neo64 said:
Amon Knives, that would be great. I would like to help you with the 3D stuff. But what do you mean by saying "a remodel would be awsome"? Is there a possibility to reimport the remodeled stuff into the game?

not that I know of. That's why I was checking here.

Mireneye

If you can extract data from games like you do here. Is it possible to get a plugin/emulator to read the models extracted instead of those from the rom file ? Or is there any other way of doing that ?

Dark Angel

Eh Ha. Now that's what I call a bowel movement.

EDIT: Replaced Conker with Pikachu, just because I didn't feel like retexturing him, and I did it just for fun.

Last edited:

Knightcrawler

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait... Are you guys saying that this utility can export and import models into and out of any N64 game? I ask about importing too because of the Conker with Pikachu on the last page and the... something wtih a Yoda head on the first page.

Last edited:

Mireneye

I know It can Export things. But I doubt it can import things yet. I believe those you have seen is composits or imported into other games mayhaps.

Matt403

...or coded into your own game...

sky.jpg

sorry, couldnt resist.

Last edited:

La Hire

Well I'm a new member on this board and I'm French also so don't pay attention to my English mistakes! Well first I want to thanks Lemmy for his work because before I discovered that I never even thought it was possible to rip Zelda models! Well now thanks to that I can edit and make pictures and why not movies! But I'm also a newbie in 3D Shareware and I do not really master these kind of programs very well! I managed to import Adult Malon from Zelda OOT! On 3DSMAX it looks like this:

3D.JPG

So being a novice, I ask you to give me a good tutorial to edit, remap and texture Malon so that she's exactly the same than the original in the game! If someone has also a already remapped and textured Malon Model, I would like it to be sent to me!

Well thanks by advance!

;)

Matt403

I have an accurately retextured link model, and most of adult Epona if your'e interested. Never had much interest in Malon myself. Remapping the textures is not really that hard once you get familiar enough with your modeling program, rather finding the textures and trying to figure out which ones go where caused most of my headaches.

La Hire

Matt403 said:
I have an accurately retextured link model, and most of adult Epona if your'e interested. Never had much interest in Malon myself. Remapping the textures is not really that hard once you get familiar enough with your modeling program, rather finding the textures and trying to figure out which ones go where caused most of my headaches.

yes I'd be interrested with this! If you could also give me advices and hints about texture mapping on 3DSMAX! For example how I could remap and texture a Zelda model! Thanks! :)

Matt403

La hire:
I may start working on Malon in the future. If I do, I will document the whole process for others to follow. In the meantime here's some of the other characters/locations I've been working on, feel free to pm or email me if you have any specific questions, the mods may find it off topic to discuss here.

http://matt328.gotdns.com:5555/images.php

Jsonic

Dreamcast/Sonic Fan!
I still don't even understand how to get it to export... I start the game, wait for the model I want to show up, then I check the "export VRML" thing... all it dose is lag the game up. dose that mean its working or what? is there supposed to be a progress bar or what?

La Hire

Nope this is working! But the file is saving on the C: directory as "output.WRL". Just import it! And zoom a lot!!!