What's new

Hi

titosex

Banned
Hi Can Anyone Tell The Right Process To Use The Dreamcast Emulator I Have Marvel Vs Capcom 2 But I Can Get It To Work Please Anyone Help!!!

zaba_3

"dreamemu" doesnt play commercial games. only homebrew demos.try use "chanka" it play many commercial games

Last edited:
OP
T

titosex

Banned
hi

zaba_3 said:
"dreamemu" doesnt play commercial games. only homebrew demos.try use "chanka" it play many commercial games

:whistling ok so where i can find that program chaka do you have it??

OP
T

titosex

Banned
hi

:evil:
vleespet said:
chanka can be find if you take a little look at the main-page of emutalk.

:evil: :term: :party: i just download chanka and nop it doest work either i think my option will be buy the dawned dreamcast!!

Chris_W

titosex said:

:evil: :term: :party: i just download chanka and nop it doest work either i think my option will be buy the dawned dreamcast!!

that you couldnt go wrong with the console is worth having

Stezo2k

S-2K
titosex said:

try downloading the bios, be warned, downloading the bios without owning a dc is illegal

OP
T

titosex

Banned
Stezo2k said:
try downloading the bios, be warned, downloading the bios without owning a dc is illegal

send me the link where i can download the bios or send me a ps2 emulator i just download the game for ps2

Stezo2k

S-2K
titosex said:
send me the link where i can download the bios or send me a ps2 emulator i just download the game for ps2

sorry, but the rules state asking for copyrighted material will get you banned

i'd edit that post if I were you

manboy

Xstriker said:
just use google to find the bios

if this guy was smart to look around and think for himself he wouldnt be asking if dreamemu can run commercial games or where to get chanka