What's new

graphics problem for Super Smash Brothers

The Triggerer

When I play games on PJ64, the bottom portion of the
screen can't be seen (extends below the screen edge).
I checked the support website to see if I can solve my
problem, and I found the issue and tried their
methods. The method is to uncheck or check Triple
Buffering. But the problem didn't go away. Do you have
any suggestions to fix the problem?

OP
The Triggerer

The Triggerer

I read another idea that I could change the resolution via the PF64 RDB. But I don't know how to set it. I have opened Project64.rdb, but don't know where to put the resolution values. Does anyone know how?

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
I used (U) [!] and still the same stuff:
(1) Flickering char select menus when they come in, as well as no percent sign, no traffic light machine.

(2) I tried flow's and The Gentleman's methods of "resetting the registry" but it doesn't work.

I have the latest NVidia drivers (23.81 I think) and I have a NVidia TNT2 Model64 card, 700mhz CPU. Can someone without these problems and the same specs give me some help with this?

rtb

lol i almost have the same problems and older drivers, but I don't care.the rest is perfect:pj64:
:nemu: this pic isn't as good as pj64, it's not fair.;)

Last edited:

TheLostMarioBro

The Triggerer said:
I read another idea that I could change the resolution via the PF64 RDB. But I don't know how to set it. I have opened Project64.rdb, but don't know where to put the resolution values. Does anyone know how?

You change the resolution values under the last line of info from each game. Check that thread above, it tells you all u need to know about doing it

arman

smash brothers dosnt work for pj1.4(graphic messed upp]
if you want smash brothers play with the new pj64 with 1.3 video plugin(thats all)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
change rdb:

first u gotta know what smash bros u hav(i assume (E)urope), use goodn64 to find out.

second goto the smash bros (E) part of the rdb and add:
'Resolution Height=x'(without the ' ', and put a resolution where x is)

save and exit.

to fix other gfx problems, just put the old gfx plugin in ur plugin folder and use it whenever u play smash bros or any other game which is better with the old plugin.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
arman said:
???what do you mean with good n64???

goodrom is a database of all known roms for a certain console (ie n64) its good to know if ur roms are good or not becuz some problems may(i stress this may, because bad roms usually work) arise when playing them. first thing ppl around here ask u if u hav a problem is, Hav u checked ur rom?

go here to find out how to install it. go under 'for roms'

OP
The Triggerer

The Triggerer

The resolution editing did work, but I can't see the %, just the number. I had a similar problem with Paper Mario where I can't see the HP and FP. I think this may be similar to ZSNES' (SNES emulator) BG1-4 layers (by pressing 1, 2, 3, 4). I tried different combinations using fog, and the other 3 checkboxes in Graphics Plugin menu. Is that possible to fix?

gokuss4

Meh...
ahem people you forgot to ask his specs. uhh what are yur specs trigger of yur computer like whats yur cpu type and speed, video card. and ram?

OP
The Triggerer

The Triggerer

well, it came in a small plastic wrapping, so I couldn't easily know all the specifics. is the video card related to the problem where the % in S.S.B. doesn't show on my computer?