What's new

Problems With Killer Instinct Gold

RANGER WALKER

Pffff...i think i'm going to get completely crazy...after search and search and find more and more broken links I have finally downloaded the rom of Killer Instinct Gold...but then something goes wrong...the graphics of the game seems to be ok...and the scenarios which are in 3d too but oh! What's that! The figures of all the characters all completely white! Instead of the normal character it appears a white sprite with the figure of the original character of the game...

I'm desperate... thinking that the rom was wrong I have downloaded it from other pages... Now I have the european version and two american versions of the game...but these three roms have the same problem downloading under project 64...

Please help me! you're my last hope! (mmm...I think I see too times star wars...)

(sorry about my fatal english...(I'm spanish..))

yogaman

Banned
I've got the same problem

ATI Magnum/xpert

...hmmm, I'm not sure but aren't those gf- problems known issues? and btw, I can't really fight in KI - no keys work except moving left and right :(

ComanderBlair

well, the white sprite thingy, it's gfx-card problem, i assume.

(dunno if it's true, but ppl with Vodoo cards seem to have this problem quite often - correct me if i'm wrong)

For the buttons, it should be fixed in pj1.4 (incl. 1.4 plugins).

Had that problem with 1.3 (the buttons weren't mapped it seemed....), but 1.4 does it.

Anyway, that rom doesn't work well as it's reeeeeel slow.

(admitted....CF settings help abit, but it's still not very playable IMO)

so messing around with it is wasted time. Focus another great Game :) :)

Don't get me wrong, that's not a complaint....just my oppinion :)

signed,

ComanderBlair