What's new

Castelvania Legacy of Darkness

CarlosZmx

When I play Castelvania Legacy of Darkness, I start a new game but I can only play with Cornell and I don´t like him.
I try to select another carachter but i don´t, I have already finish the game in normal, play the Henry´s game succesfull (gosh it´s toooooo hard) and stil those carachter can´t be selected.

It´s problem of the emulator or What the f**k

ZakkWylde

As far as I know, you have to rescue all 6 children in Henry's game to unlock Rheinhardt and Carrie. Haven't gotten around to it myself though.

BaDbOy3998

Yeah, you do

Hi, make sure when u beat game that you save ur state in the system option thing (although it isn't necessary, do it cuz i said). Then, beat the cap. the children game, you don't need to cap. all kids i dont think. Anywayz, your best place to look would be none other than cheatcc.com, their better equiped for this type of question...

yogaman

Banned
hey guys, another question...what is the difference between 1) Castlevania 2) Castlevania - legacy of darkness ?

I noticed that there are more characters to play and a few additional levels (but the main part remains the same?)

thx