What's new

Play your ORIGINAL CD and backups solution

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
we do not support piracy, this is for legitimate copies.

Downloads the bootCD 1.2 and mount it , swap cd after loading screen

Snap2.jpg

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Your post is very helpful but Delete This Link! Utopia boot disk is illegal.
The Utopia guys developed this disk with the Katana development kit not the Dreamcast development kit (that's why it is illegal, they didn't have the rights to use this kit).

Last edited:
OP
XBOX

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
PsyMan said:
Your post is very helpfull but Delete This Link! Utopia boot disk is illegal.
The Utopia guys developed this disk with the Katana development kit not the Dreamcast development kit (that's why it is illegal, they didn't have the rights to use this kit).

thanx didnt know that link removed.
if you need it google it.

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
hmm thats all very well and good, but i use alcohol to mount my backups and it doesnt seem to support disk swapping, even if i wait for hours it wount do a thing.

does it work with daemon tools?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Do you know that you may have been banned by now? You're very lucky!
Good thing that you've removed the link on time.

tygra

how did ya manage to boot up utopia?
the emu still asks for the cd ...
what is going on ..
i think the team should code a better cd image compability because simply some stuff will work for some people and other stuff doesn't.
what an emu worth if it works for only several users ..

Trotterwatch

Tygra, the emulator is at Alpha stage, which means not all things are implemented yet.

They will create better image handling as time goes by. At the moment providing the game you are using is selfboot it'll load up to a degree (and work/or crash).

It works for more than several users btw.

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
But Trotterwatch is right it's the first release, so you can't expect the bells and whistles just yet.

I'm just stoked at the compatiblity and speed of it and it's the first release :).

I'm sure the development team are working on it right now incorporating a image plugin :).

Just show ya support to the guys at www.chanka.org and things could happen quicker then you think :)

[vEX]

niechift.com
The boot cd is useless atm since there is a bug preventing it from actually booting the games.