What's new

Chanka Compatability List

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
WTF, who is this guy (LuChO86)?
Regarding the compatibility list, do you mind posting the VERSION of each tested game (PAL, US or JAP) and if it is intro-hacked? It would be much easier because some versions of the games work while others don't. It would be helpfull if you also posted your GFX card even if the game doesn't have any GFX errors (because there may be GFX errors on some cards). If you do, you'll make Stezo2k's job easier.
Stezo2k you should also add the version of each game in the list (if/when you can) in order to make the list more accurate.

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
PsyMan said:
Stezo2k you should also add the version of each game in the list (if/when you can) in order to make the list more accurate.

trying my best mate, trouble is it's hard to tell if its NTSC/U or the PAL/E version of the game, however, i will add the japanese stuff :)

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I know it's hard, that's why the version of the games (among other things) should be posted when it is possible.
And don't worry, you're doing a great job. ;)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Awesome list. Thanks. Bios runs at 54FPS just fine on my pc.. not too bad I guess. Can't wait to try SA/Powerston series... :bounce:

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
cooliscool said:
Awesome list. Thanks. Bios runs at 54FPS just fine on my pc.. not too bad I guess. Can't wait to try SA/Powerston series... :bounce:

I'm getting about 90 FPS in the bios. ;) Btw, strangely, my FPS increases when I make the window larger. Shouldn't it be slower? I'm not complaining though. :D

Wovou

Digi Charat Fantasy (J) - works, near perfect
Namco Museum - works

Sega Extreme Sports (U): black screen
Le mans 24h (E): black screen with an error msg: "overrload"
Revolt (U) - crashes after 2nd Acclaim logo

Last edited:

gcnfan

I've only tested two games:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: Works on capcom hack, with some 2d glitches, good framerate like around 40 to 50 in-game.

Sonic Adventure 2: Some 2d glitches, plays, but I got a problem. When I play the first level on hero mode, like mid-way in the game, it hangs, but the music plays on, and on dark or evil mode, after I finish the first level on that, it gives me an error and then crashes. What's the problem with mines if yall's runs good to the end?

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Silent Scope USA - Works really well. Great speed and graphics. But only one bad graphics glitch. When you go into the scope, it becomes horrible in the gfx range (youll see from the shots)

JKidd

This is great guys finally a dc emu that plays commercial games.I cant wait for further releases so i can try out Giant Gram and Fire Pro D , fire pro works but not playable cause it is too slow.Maybe someone who has a faster comp can tell me if this game runs smoothly.

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
Giant Gram 2000 I can't get that to work it just gives me a audio cd thing after the bios is this because it's not self boot?

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
Waan2k said:
Giant Gram 2000 I can't get that to work it just gives me a audio cd thing after the bios is this because it's not self boot?

yeah thats right mate, it always attemps to boot selfbooting games

Guru64

posty_2k3 said:
Silent Scope USA - Works really well. Great speed and graphics. But only one bad graphics glitch. When you go into the scope, it becomes horrible in the gfx range (youll see from the shots)

Damn, I was about to post that...

Shadowclone

Great Emu,
I tested both Roommania #203(J) and Bomber HeHe(J) to be working.
Roommania works better with regular Chanka and Bomber HeHe prefers the new grafx Chanka.
Both have invisible menu issues, but the games are playable.
first screen is roommania, second Bomber HeHe