What's new

Chanka Compatability List

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
Chris_W said:
the list says that Border Down plays but after the dreamcast logo all i get is what you see in this image

have you tried all versions of the emulator mate? I have moved it to the unsure section for the mean time :)

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
lenselijer said:
some shots of skies of arcadia, the text is invisible though :(

strange, i can see the text myself, if your not using the new gfx version, try that, btw which graphics card are you using? results tend to differ on ATI and Nvidia cards

Chris_W

Stezo2k said:
have you tried all versions of the emulator mate? I have moved it to the unsure section for the mean time :)

yes i have tried all three versions and same result.
i am using the .nrg image with alc.
everything else seems to work just fine with it apart from this game maybe differnet images work and dont ?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Do you have a GeForce card? GeForce cards have some problems.
Stezo2k have you tried the Utopia boot disk on both CD and ISO formats? I have to remove it from the FAQ if it doesn't work somehow.

JKidd

Tokyo Bus Guide work with the new gfx appears to me so far now menu bugs or glitches anywhere.But with the none gfx menus are invible.

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
PsyMan said:
Do you have a GeForce card? GeForce cards have some problems.
Stezo2k have you tried the Utopia boot disk on both CD and ISO formats? I have to remove it from the FAQ if it doesn't work somehow.

Yeah, using a geforce 3 mate, the only problems i have are with sonic adventure 2

i have tried utopia with only cd formats mate, and that didn't work, and my friend alex (refraction) seems to have the same problems when using ISOs on a virtual cd-rom drive

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
Chris_W said:
if this is to me then no i have a ati radeon 8500

make sure your drivers are up to date, thats the only other thing i can think of

btw guys, i know what the problem is with skies of arcadia, try the original chanka

Last edited:

JKidd

Ok i used the capcom version and i can see the menus and everthing for Fire Pro Wrestling D.Plus the ref is not white but still gfx errors on them.I got a pretty decent speed of 34fps :shifty:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Weird, this thing with the video cards shouldn't normally happen...
Stezo2k, thanks for the info but can you try the Utopia boot CD v1.2 ISO by yourself man (ISO+Daemon tools)? Just to make sure.
BTW, the FAQ needs modifications. :p

Last edited:
OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
PsyMan said:
Weird, this thing with the video cards shouldn't normally happen...
Stezo2k, thanks for the info but can you try the Utopia boot CD v1.2 ISO by yourself man (ISO+Daemon tools)? Just to make sure.
BTW, the FAQ needs modifications. :p

just tried it, didn't make any difference :getlost: wanted to try crazy taxi too

oh well

edit: skies of arcadia moved to the nearly working section, it closes the emu after a while

Last edited:

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
nice skies of arcadia shots lenselijer :)

just wondering what system you running to get 30 fps

does it run at 30 fps all the time?

it looks great I might have to see if I can get this one off ebay looks nice :)

Nerevarine

dreamer said:
someone with games and a nvidia graphics card let me know how it works, i have a

NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X

..*wonders if anything will work with card*...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the same video card as yours ... I have tested Marvel vs Capcom 2 and in works just fine , with some minor glitches ...
I have tried it using the latest nvidia drivers and directx 9b ...

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
Waan2k said:
nice skies of arcadia shots lenselijer :)

just wondering what system you running to get 30 fps

does it run at 30 fps all the time?

it looks great I might have to see if I can get this one off ebay looks nice :)

mine does mate on my 2400+, it's the default frame rate, so its full speed, until when the emu closes at the 1st battle