What's new

Chanka Compatability List

nk6

I don't know how long have you played Sonic Adventure, but it crash when you enter in Mystic Ruins after seing how a robot kidnap Amy, and it doesn't matter what you do, it still crashing.

Neat_Hedgehog

I've found that by running Chankast V0.2a Old GFX, Re-Volt displays more or less correctly, and you can actually get into the game and race. Trouble is, the fastest FPS I've been able to get out of it is 40 (by underclocking the CPU to 90) so it's a little sluggish. It's depth perception also seems very weird, as the clouds, trees, and other things move from the backgroun to the foreground through transparent buildings and roads seemingly at random. The cars are rendered perfectly from what I can see.

So I guess this would update Re-Volt from "crashing after 2nd logo" to "playable, but major graphics issues"

EDIT: Er... upon closer inspection... the vehicles are rendered perfectly if they were slightly transparent in the original version... which I doubt...

Last edited:

D0N7_5H007

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 1/Tokyo Highway challenge here in the UK

txr1.jpg

Works, and much more playable then the 2nd one, GFX appear almost 100%, the usual problem when changing view to inside the car looks back (which i've noticed is common with all DC games in chankkast) no rear view mirror, slight "chopping" on the sprites as you can see on the speedo. also needs to be set to NTSC instead of VGA on cable type other wise an error occurs. other then that works fine.

Lightbringer_x

PsyMan said:
Anyone tryied Soul Calibur? Also, it would be better to try games with glitches and non working games on all the 3 versions of the emu to see if any game will work better.

Soul Calibur is working without problems...

Btw... Is there anyone with working Resident Evil 2?

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
Right... i've restored my compatability list to its full glory :) thanks guys for being so patient and adding more information. i've just been so busy over this year I havent had much time to update it

in the next few days i'm gunna add any new games mentioned

cheers guys

yakuzashunter

Sonic Adv. 2 & Prince of Persia

I have these two images (Sonic = .mds & Prince = CDI).

I haven't been able toget any of these to work, using Chankast.

I have tried the Selfboot GUI by Exoskeletor v1.1 and still no luck.

I also am using 3.29 of Daemon Tools.

What am I doing wrong?

FMI: I mount the image in DT 3.29 and use the selfboot to make it a cdi. I then mount the cdi and open Chankast 0.25. None of them work!

I got I/O error when using Alcohol soft, and now I get insert Disc with DT 3.29.

JKKDARK

Game: Capcom vs SNK Millennium Fight 2000 Pro
Emulator: Chankast 0.25 Alpha
My Specs: Athlon 64 3200+, Radeon X600XT
Playable

JKKDARK

Game: Dragon Riders - Chronicles Of Pern
Emulator: Chankast 0.25 Alpha
My Specs: Athlon 64 3200+, Radeon X600XT
Playable

JKKDARK

Game: Fighting Vipers 2