What's new

Chanka Compatability List

W.Smithers

lenselijer said:
it's most likely that you got the echelon version of the game, and that has an intro attached which chankast does not support yet.

I have this intro-problem with more games, hope the new chankast will emulate the echelon intro properly...

Thanks, I tried another release without the intro and it loaded okay.

How's the speed of the game for you? Mine's running very slow, could it be because i'm using the PAL and not the NTSC version?

rcgamer

the old guy
another one to add-JoJos bizarre adventure-graphics erro? squashes the whole game screen into the top half of the emulator screen.

lenselijer

W.Smithers said:
Thanks, I tried another release without the intro and it loaded okay.

How's the speed of the game for you? Mine's running very slow, could it be because i'm using the PAL and not the NTSC version?

np :)

I've not yet removed the intro, could you explain me how to do that? That tutorial for DOA2 posted here is not working for me.

Aks

this maybe old news, but I've played thps2 ALOT in this emu, and it seems that some actions dont work, like in the first level there is no possible way to do the hangtime gaps, or nosegrind the rails, like you can do it all you want but it doesnt register in the game, btw I get about 90-110fps(so a frame limiter would be sweet)
P4intel 2.8ghz(ht), geforce fx 5200

Capcom Vs SNK 2 works, but so slowly...
I get 6.xx/3 fps

Tested on:
AMD Athlon™ XP 2400+
1024MB PC2100 266mhz
RADEON 9700 128mb ( catalyst ver 4.5 )
Windows XP Professional SP1

W.Smithers

lenselijer said:
np :)

I've not yet removed the intro, could you explain me how to do that? That tutorial for DOA2 posted here is not working for me.

Hi lenselijer, removing the intro could've been an option, but I decided to search for a release of the game which wasn't by Echelon.

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
W.Smithers said:
Hi lenselijer, removing the intro could've been an option, but I decided to search for a release of the game which wasn't by Echelon.

i wouldnt talk about warez here.

sabrespectre

Zero Gunner 2....

In Zero Gunner 2 i can't pass the stage 1-4 with all 3 helicopters.......
the game continues running, but the screen ' freeezes ' and the game won't go anywhere.......... is it´s normal in this alpha release? :p

ScHlAuChi

PowerSmash (J) - Minor Menu-Glitches - Invisible Players ingame (unless you go foward to the net) - original chankast works best
Stupid Invaders (E) - Black screen
Starlancer (U) - MMU not supported
Quake DC - Cable Error *edit* This is Quake 1 *edit*
Wetrix+ (E) - Doesnt boot
Biohazard Code Veronica Complete (J) - Crashes after opening the 1st door(Capcom) or walking up the stairs(Normal)

Last edited:

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Something interesting on Millenium Soldier Expendible, game works great, with one glitch, every five seconds your character dies, even if they arent hit by something.

A-F

Incoming runs with very minor glitches
Record of lodoss war runs with glitches until death of any enemy

yop

Mad Programmer
here are the last games I tested with chankast :party:

Wetrix Plus, hangs at sega screen
Bust a move 4, AV Cable error
3D Tetris, AV Cable error
Hello Kitty - Garden Panic, mmu not supported
Hello Kitty - Otonaru Mail, needs internet connection ( it's a dreamcast mail sender )

Last edited:

Shadowclone

yop said:
here are the last games I tested with chankast :party:

Wetric Plus, hangs at sega screen
Bust a move 4, AV Cable error
3D Tetris, AV Cable error
Hello Kitty - Garden Panic, mmu not supported
Hello Kitty - Otonaru Mail, hangs at the attached picture screen

ps: can someone read what it's written in ???

It says something about network and dreampassport,
so it probably means you're not connected to the internet.
Can't read it completely, so this will have to do.

yop

Mad Programmer
Shadowclone said:
It says something about network and dreampassport,
so it probably means you're not connected to the internet.
Can't read it completely, so this will have to do.

thanks for translation, that's seems to be a "outlook express like" according to the name "otonaru mail"

:party:

infinity-dc

H3ad5h0tter said:
The site doesn't work for me o_O

Yeah , those echelon rips are complete crap , the shenmue 2 echelon rip has nearly all multilingual support "hacked off" and most speech has been killed....

Your a damn idiot....DC disks are 1gb, stuff must be ripped, and Shenmue 2 and Skies Of Arcadia are the most skillful rips ever for DC.

Not to mention they did first self boot games..made tutorial for selfboot...first rips with CDDA...and released like 90% of all DC games.

Last edited:

Zell

Wetric Plus: hangs at sega screen (thx yop)

Meh, just wanted to say I've already mentioned it and mispelling the name of such a divine game could be dangerous (Wetrix it is)