What's new

Chankast Screenshots

-Shadow-

Banned
Marvel VS Capcom 2 , 53 hit Combo :D

/edit : 93 hit combo :D :D :D

Ah , and i got a question : Is ir normal that all 2D fighting games by CAPCOM are tending to have wrong character colors ?!

Last edited:

tommek2k

You have other colors in MvC 2 (and in other Capcom fight games) if you press the other buttons. Try other buttons when you choose your charakter and see what i mean ;)

Last edited:

zherow

DOA2 : LE
missing textures in the right place! :devil:
Doa2LEpanties13.jpg

Doa2LEpanties05.jpg

Doa2LEpanties01.jpg

Doa2LEpanties12.jpg

Doa2LEpanties14.jpg

ProjectX

Banned
What Program Do You Use To Capture Your Images Because They Seem A Little Grainy? I Do A Very Complicated Method But Images Turn Out Perfect!

ultratails42

What Is Shenmue?

These are some HQ shots taken froma a Shenmue 1 promo disk handed out at the Tokyo Game show before shenmue was released. It was called "What is Shenmue" and had some high res 3D models of the characters talking about sumtin (Cant say what cause it's japanese and i dont speak it). But there quite amazing and runs well on my system at a comfortable frame rate.

Pentium 4 2.4ghz
512mb DDR RAM
ATI Radeon 9000 Pro 128mb

soniclink2

screenshot of sa2

anyone has a screenshot of sonic adventure 2 but with this computer:
- gefroce4 mx440
- 2.0 Ghz processor

i wanna know if i need to upgrade my card or my processor (800 Mhz sssloooowwww...)

ProjectX

Banned
You Should Just Upgrade Anyway, And My Sonic Adventure 2 Screenshot Above Was Taken With The nVidia GeForce4 MX440, But I Have A 3.0 Ghz Processor :huh:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Those shots look like ASS. Why would anyone use .GIF for such big images? JPG looks alot better and is alot smaller.

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
alot smaller? i just converted them to jpeg and it only lowers it down 100kb. anyway ill post sum more 2nite and sum of sa1