What's new

Project64 on Mac

chrisn997

Live Now!
I am wanting to know if there is a release of P64 for Mac. I have it on my PC but would like to play it on my Mac. I have read that there is but can not seem to find it. If not can anyone suggest a Emu for my Mac.

Thanks
Chris

OP
C

chrisn997

Live Now!
vleespet said:
No, there isn't a mac-version of pj64, and most likely there never will be. A good emulator for mac is sixtyforce (www.sixtyforce.com).

The only problem with sixtyforce is that you have to register it on order to use it and that sucks. I guess I am cheap. I just hate to purchase something not knowing how it works in full mode. Any other suggestions?

jdsony

chrisn997 said:
You can use it but only in small screen form not full screen form, and u can not use most of the functions for it. Most are disabled. In order to get anything to really work on it you must register it.

That's one of the biggest downsides of the Mac is almost no one wants to code for free. There is another emulator for Mac that is free called Mupen which is ok but doesn't run too much.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Oh but it does! The only downside with mupen is that it's a tad slow. Other that than, it's a great multiplatform emulator.