What's new

One Thing that'd be REALLY cool....

Status
Not open for further replies.

razielim

...would be if we could get a homemade version of the TDEV....

OK, maybe I'm overdoing it a bit, but SNSYS have their own sort of BBA with a USB2.0 port stuck on it, and a special pressed GC disk to run code from a PC via the USB2 connection. I HAD access to one of the TDEV consoles fitted with SNSYS's USB2 thing, maybe I can still get it...

Still, anyone else that can, please try get it and take as many photos as you can of the chipboards...etc, maybe we could get one running, then a little homebrew app. via PSO would let us stream games at USB2 level hoo ya!

The TDEV consoles are relavtivley cheap (when i imagine all i had to go through to get my PS2 DTL).

Check http://www.snsys.com/GameCube/SN-TDEV.htm, and see the CUSTOM USB2 ADAPTER AND CONNECION CABLE.

I know that this is a modded BBA, and the host/client software is emulated by PSO/LOADER. I've also had this thing running code on a normal vanilla gamecube, so its no TDEV specific thing.

Gorxon

Administrator
As stated by the two posters above, this is not allowed on this forum. Considering placing a ban, but i'll let it pass for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.