What's new

Direct64 v0.5 ALPHA

-Shadow-

Banned
@Kid A : WTF ? Who's that guy in the bottom right corner of the Mortal kombat game (i forgot which one it is) ? Is it a fake or what ? Have you got a hacked version or something ?

Gorxon

Administrator
Works horribly on my Geforce 256 :p

Oh well, I'll get my 9800SE back soon enough.
Keep it up!

Kid A

Nevermind
H3ad5h0tter said:
@Kid A : WTF ? Who's that guy in the bottom right corner of the Mortal kombat game (i forgot which one it is) ? Is it a fake or what ? Have you got a hacked version or something ?

No, it´s not a hacked version. The version is Mortal Kombat Trilogy (U) (V1.2) [!]. If i´m ok, that guy appears when you do an uppercut. Sometimes appears. Sometimes not.

gcmospeada

amazing

AMAZING video quality!

i just tried the direct64 with 1964 and zelda majoras mask and it looked amazing. sometimes it crashed opening the rom, and i had to choose n64 video to ignore in the settings to make the rom work

the video quality was way better than rices video plugin, im using it with a radeon9800 pro

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
After messing around a little I finally got it working for me. Took a decent amount of work, but I got it. Here's what I did if anybody is like me (an impatient crackhead).

1. Uninstalled 1964 and delete directory.

2. Downloaded some random registry cleaning program and used it.

3. Reinstalled my video card drivers (Cat 4.4)

and it finally worked... o_O

*Edit*

What do the following things do?

Noise at PC resolution

N64 Color Image

N64 Depth Image

Simulate Overscan

Last edited:

Rice

Emulator Developer
I don't think the problems have anything to do with 1964 and its folders. The step 3 is probably just enough to get it work.

-Shadow-

Banned
wow.... i'm glad that orkin has more time to work on this plugin after the next week , he will rule 'em all ^_^

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
The screens looks such great!
Try it in the next few hours... hope works 4 me!

BTW: Great work orkin! Looking forward 4 the next release!
(and a better gfx card 4 me... with PS 3.0 or more :p )

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
Some little errors, thought.....
1. RR64 RPM counter
2. Paper Mario
3. Blast Corps - flickering, i can't take a screenshot that shows this....

/*EDIT*/
4. Goldeneye - Gun color and the drain in 1st mission......
I forgot to set to Use Default plugin in 1964....... the screenshot is from jabo plugin........ sorry guys........ :(

Last edited:

Rice

Emulator Developer
FYI, after installing the latest ATI driver of 04/07/2004, it starts to work on my Radeon 9600.

-Shadow-

Banned
Huh ? I got that driver version , but it doesn't work for me :C

o_O I just reinstalled it and it works now ! Very confusing...

It looks better than on this image , trust me :D I'll post more sreenies of my collection so stay tuned ^_^

1. : Zelda ! 99% Perrfeckt !

2. : Mace : The Dark age :Funny glitch , huh ? The characters are "carrying" their (still screwed) names with themselves

3. : Diddy Kong Racing No.1 : (i screwed my nose for this >.<) Wheel Trails !

4. : Diddy Kong Racing No.2 : Something similar to Mace , the chassis of the car is moving together with the character !

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Just reinstalled the latest drivers myself, as a result I can see part of the picture (after fullscreen-window). However the image is still chunked up into different bits, the top half is just pink garbage, also the image doesn't update itself :(

Nice to see it's working for others now though.

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Banned
Hmm... did you just reinstall yout version or did you upgrade to 4.4 ?

Extreme G No.1 : :puke:

Extreme G No.2 : At least this effect works in this game ;)

More to come , stay tuned ;) Banjo Tooie doesn't work , seems that it uses the same Mcode like Conker's BFD....

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
hmm, now direct64 works after installing 4.4, Orkin maybe your plugin detects only the 4.4's?