What's new

some screens from rices 5.5.1

rcgamer

the old guy
check out how well rices is emulating yoshi now, also a few screens you dont see all the time.

Last edited:

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
I might post some here if I can actually get the thing working, but yeah, looking decent enough.

-Shadow-

Banned
@rcgamer : Whats the name of the last Game that you showed here ? (i mean that on the bottom) , it looks nice ^^

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
its called zool -majou tsukai densetsu , i had it on for like 10 minutes and never got through the dialogue. I finally stopped it. its an rpg of some sort.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
international track and field,bust a move 99 , and biofreaks

Last edited:
OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
pokemon puzzle league, wich is a really fun game surprisingly. you get trailers as the game goes on but overall it runs really good.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
i actually got in game and was able to use the controls with rices 5.5.1 and pj64 with the settings below. unfortunatlely (of course) when you try to go into the building to switch the bridge control you just walk right through the dorr and cant open it. the emulator crashes after about a minute as well.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
heres some from pilot wings. this plugin is definitely the best for this game. it runs almost flawlessly , the only little thing i have seen is off in the distance the ocean looks wrong (but it doesnt matter really). its 99.5percent perfect.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
if rice could get one problem taken care of this plugin would by far be the best for mario golf. other than the problem when settign up for a shot its pretty much perfect.

Last edited:
OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
resident evil 2. havent played it to far , but it seems to run fairly well on pj64. not at all on 1964 i get an unhanded ucode error. strange that biohazard 2 runs like crap on pj and not at all on 1964.

edit\well after i go into the shop and the storekeeper gets killed i get a failed to load word error.

edit again. to get it to work with 1964 use an rsp plugin. and use framebuffer(i use with emulator.

Last edited:
OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
here are some screens from turok 2. wich looked amazing for the little while i played. the lizard in the intro is cool. the chick has some huge knockers.

BTW turok rage wars and turok 3 seemed to run equally as well. Ill have to play these more some time. though i hate the controls.

Last edited:
OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
another game that freezes for no apparent reason. re-volt seems to be an emulator issue.

Last edited:
OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
is anyone ever going to figure out these problems. they are as old as n64 emulation itself i think.

well power league was figured out in glide64 . it used the starfox ucode to be correct.

of course you could add chefs luv shack, rogue squadron , battle for naboo, etc. to this list.

Trotterwatch

Chefs Luv Shack works pretty much perfect in the first Rices Daedalus release - if you need to know the settings let me know.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
let me have em. ive never seen this game emulated correctly. and i need the version number of rice plugin to use.
edit\
nm i found it.

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

K, use Unofficial D3D8 0.08 Rel3

Then go into the settings and untick everything (it doesn't need everything unticked, but that's an easy way to do it). Should work fine now.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
and that was with another version (4.0 i think. 3dd8 rel2 plays it perfectly . i didnt see release 3.

edit-dang the plugin generates an error after playing for a while. still good for short games.
edit again-i just had to disable framebuffer. the game plays better on pj64

Last edited: