What's new

GoodN64 v2.02a released!

Clements

Time to update to GoodN64 v2.02 at last! GoodN64 is a rom renaming tool that can give you information about roms, ultimately to verify if they are good or bad dumps.

• Some changes to detect oddsized files better (old GoodN64.db files might need to be redone)
  • 'All' N64 PAL carts except a few non-English Pokemon and Star Wars are dumped (and the elusive 40 Winks). If you know of a new cart, please contact me.

Edit: v2.02a released.

<a href="http://www.emutalk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=15248"><b>Download GoodN64 v2.02a</a></b>

Talas

Son of the Sky
Clements are you updating the goodtools? If so, then you could include a ROM for Super Nintendo. Its a patched form of Super Mario Cart and called Super Mario Cart R.

OP
Clements

Clements

Nah, I'm not the one updating them :p Cowering is the guy you need to get hold of to include more roms in his tools.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Just a while ago Cowering released a small update of GoodN64.
The new version is GoodN64 v2.02a :)

What's new:

Oops.. fixed a couple of typos
Added a few more late arrivals :)

EDIT: Attachment removed since Clements updated his post. :)

Last edited:
OP
Clements

Clements

Looks like the Project64 RDB file, 1964's Rom properties ini and so on will have to be altered in order to accommodate the name changes of GoodN64 2.02a :p

-Shadow-

Banned
zzzZZZzzz :D

Whoah , it takes a half decade to scan my complete n64 game folder :D And it crashes at the end :D

/edit : Ahhh , but it makes a nice "have" file ^^

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
This happens for me too, unfortunately all the latest Goodxxx tools have this problem...
:(

Vegeta

There is a new N64 rom that has been released but isn't in this new GoodN64.

AeroGauge - Kiosk (J) (V1.0)

xamenus

H3ad5h0tter said:
Whoah , it takes a half decade to scan my complete n64 game folder :D And it crashes at the end :D

/edit : Ahhh , but it makes a nice "have" file ^^

Use GoodGUI. It's more up to date, and there should be no crashes. :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Screw that program. It isn't worth it to download the stupid net framework just for that. I'd stick with an old version of goodn64 until goodwindows is updated.

xamenus

Doomulation said:
Screw that program. It isn't worth it to download the stupid net framework just for that. I'd stick with an old version of goodn64 until goodwindows is updated.

I don't know if GoodWindows will be updated- it hasn't been in about 3 years, and the homepage is down.

OP
Clements

Clements

Just use the command prompt if you are worried about crashings with GoodWindows and don't want to use GoodGUI. It only 'crashes' after it's finished renaming the roms so you can still use it just fine.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Vegeta said:
There is a new N64 rom that has been released but isn't in this new GoodN64.

AeroGauge - Kiosk (J) (V1.0)

Yea if anybody needs cheats for this let us know as we have just finished making them :p

God We Love Aeroguage :bounce: