What's new

No rumble in 2 games w/ NRage 1.78

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
In Conker's Bad Fur Day and Duke Nukem Zero Hour, I dont get any rumble with his plugin. But Im able to get rumble with everything else. I have raw data on. Any ideas?

OP
Gamer123

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Wow, didnt know there was a new plugin, but anyways I still dont get rumble in either.

blank

Is there rumble with pj64 in thes games, or is it just 1964? If not you should post your problems in the feedback thread for nrage's plugin, here

OP
Gamer123

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Ok, NRage said it was a problem with 1964 and raw data, not his plugin. So that needs to be mentioned to Rice and Schibo.

Rice

Emulator Developer
As I remember, 1964 0.7.2 works fine with Nrage 1.61, I don't think the function was broken after 0.7.2. Can you check with Nrage 1.61?

N-Rage

i tested 0.73 yesterday with Duke Zero and it worked. I think 0.72 had problems, but with 0.73 I can even play Xena which showed "No Controller" with the previous version.

U know it doesnt rumble if u shoot, just if u get hit?

OP
Gamer123

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Well I noticed with Quake II, at the part where it says "insert rumble pak", I had to press my "R" button 3 times before it finally acknowledged my rumble pak. I dont remember if I ever got shot in Duke Nukem Zero Hour, but Ill check, but were you able to get rumble in CBFD? I dont get rumble in Xena either.

Last edited: