What's new

Is it against the ToS to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

linemu

Rat Guy said:
Ask where to get the ISO's for games? I'm fairly certain it is, but I just want to be sure.

NO ROM REQUESTS!!!! AT ALL!!!

consider yourself "sure" .

Vegetable

Banned
Man, I've seen some stupid pirates before, but this guy takes the cake.
READ THE GOD DAMN RULES YOU DUMBASS.

2fast4u

you guys were indeed going over the top. telling him where to find the rules as allnatural did would have been sufficient. it wasnt a request in true sense after all.

that these threads always end up being spam fests for idiot kids like vegetable pisses me off to no end.

Viper_Viper

2fast4u said:
you guys were indeed going over the top. telling him where to find the rules as allnatural did would have been sufficient. it wasnt a request in true sense after all.

that these threads always end up being spam fests for idiot kids like vegetable pisses me off to no end.
well said, but off topic here, that quote in your sig, did you think up that or quote it from someone else?

Knuckles

Off-topic maybe, but damn, Vegetable, stop acting like that! 3/4 of all your post are useless, non-sense, spam, or simply stupid! You've got 286 posts after less that 2 months, if all your bad posts were deleted, you'll had only something like 40 of them.

Be carefull on how you act, if you're acting like that too many time, you could have some bad results. If there was warning points, you would have some for "disrespect against other members", "post off-topic or useless posts" or "does not read carefully other posts before replying" .

I had to say it, try to get that as a warning only. I'm not trying or wanting to get hated by anybody and I don't really want you to get banned or hated by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.