SculleatR informed me that he has just updated the Ninphin page with 5 new screenshots. He also brings a status update, where he among other things mentions that he sees no good point in releasing it yet. Here are some of the things he has done lately:
- COMPLETE CPU core rewritten
- .bin (raw) loader
- .map loader
- emulation thread finally stable
- general emu options, like show error messages
- debugger fixes
- debugger improvements (function shower inside disasm)
- function browser
- Additional interpreter speed ups: opcode decoding now internal opcodes, lil faster.
- basic .gcm loader, for testing purposes (unuseful)
- GBQ demo fixed
- blr opcode hle
- started to reorganize source code (its a mess...)
Visit the Ninphin page to see the screenshots.