What's new

Perfect dark save

thine_impalor

Local spammer
Can n e one gimme a PD save game in which u FINISHED PD? I don't wanna play thorugh the whole game AGAIN just to get the multiplayer stuff... I need the perfect dark with eep extension save game...thanx
My e-mail is [email protected] (don't ask y)
:devil:

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
yeah i know..........

YEEHAAA, I know, u have to admit, BAD choice of components, not my choice obviosly, but the old man didn't bother consulting me, at least its got good sound...Anyways, this machine has a SORRY gfx card, ur right, and Im tryin to get a geforce2, i also need to change 256mb SDRAM to DDR2100, did u notice it was SDRAM?
Oh yeah, and would u believe this Pentium 4 gives only 15 fps with Giants. I wish i had Tesla's gfx card, :-(
thats geforce3, just incase, he gets FRICKIN 131 fps with Black & white, while i get some 20-25 fps, ON A P4, Im depressed...THANKS A LOT!!:lookaway:
anyway...coming back to other things, that PD save anyone????

sontran67

Do you guys know how to get the Perfect Dark rom to work period. My rom starts up perfectly then it ask me to create a new agent profile. However there are no save slots for me to create one. The only choices I have after confirming the agent name is delete and cancel. I tried to delete slots but it couldnt' detect any. I just got Project 64 yesterday and have play any other games so teh slots should be empty. My only idea was to change the native save state to 16Kbit EEPROM. However I don't know where to go to change this.

diddy02

go to options > settings > Rom Settings to change thesave type.

...and as for thine_impalor, Can you even have sdram with a p4?

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
course u can...

yeah, u can have SDRAM with p4, u have to use the i845 chipset, but TRUST ME, its not worth it. My friends P4 1.3Ghz is much faster, that has RDRAM. but im planning to get DDR ram, which u can use with the i845 chipset, thats cool, its waay cheape than rdram and gives similiar poerformance, im also planning to get a cheap geforce2Ti... HOPEFULLY, that will solve problems in pc games, aslthough n64 roms run well, 40 fps and above in every game......
and, as the ACTUAL subject, PD SAVE SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!:colgate: