What's new

loading game problem

RayManT

all the time when i loading DC game in this emmulator i get the message

----Unhandled instruction H'0000 at H'02A0029C-----

i dont know wy its happen!!!

and i run this game with out a bios so it could be the problem.

but i dont think so.

please someone help!!!

Tnx tzahiii or rayman

Alchy

You're probably trying to run an iso of an unsuported commercial game. This emulator doesn't play commercial games yet. If you would have taken just a few seconds and read the readme, the site, or this forum, you would have known. Instead you now look like a fool in front of the whole world. Wave and say "hi mom".

...unless you're trying to run homebrew, in which case I sincerely apologise. Let me know what you're trying to run, and what with, and I'll try and help.

BigDaddy716

Alchy said:
You're probably trying to run an iso of an unsuported commercial game. This emulator doesn't play commercial games yet. If you would have taken just a few seconds and read the readme, the site, or this forum, you would have known. Instead you now look like a fool in front of the whole world. Wave and say "hi mom".

...unless you're trying to run homebrew, in which case I sincerely apologise. Let me know what you're trying to run, and what with, and I'll try and help.

i have the same problem but the homebrew game im tryin to run is beats of rage with version .04 could someone help me?