What's new

Need to know something :D

Maxsmile

i would like to know which plugin should i use for those following games, thanks..

Yoshi Story
Plugin:

Donkey Kong 64
Plugin:

Paper Mario
Plugin:

Zelda Master quest
Plugin:

Zelda Majora mask
Plugin:

Pokemon stadium 2
Plugin:

Mario Tennis
Plugin:

Sta fox 64
Plugin:

Kirby 64
Plugin:

Bomberman 64
Plugin:

Thanks a lot :)

And too, i got a problem, in paper mario , the character showed is black, in the peach castle or ect, all character is black, im using rice plugin, what should i do or use?

Thanks guys!

ryanraab

For the 2 zelda games rice's plugin works the best. Also the second best plugin is jabo for me. So just stick with those 2 plugins. If you have a problem with rice's plugin report it to rice and well he is trying to fix the problem (ya right lol) you can use jabo's well he is doing the fixing if fixable. Before try any other plugin mess around with rice's plugin settings. By messing with settings most people almost any game to work perfectly. Hope someone answers better. All I know is Zelda 1 and 2 worked best with rices. Also Any game I play I can now just use rices. So no need for any other alternate plugin for me. So I hope it's the same for you. Makes thing alot easier to just stick with one plugin.

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
The best plugins really depends on your card. Is it 3DFX, NVidia, ATI, ...? What generation (DX7/8/9)? For example, GLN64 is a really good plugin- if you have a DX8+ generetion card. Rice's is great on current generation cards as well. Older cards work best with Glide64+EVoodoo (or just Glide64 if it's a Voodoo card). DX7 generation cards may work best with Jabo's plugin.

OT: Didn't this board used to show users' computer configuration at the bottom? Or was that some other board?

Last edited:
OP
M

Maxsmile

ryanraab said:
For the 2 zelda games rice's plugin works the best. Also the second best plugin is jabo for me. So just stick with those 2 plugins. If you have a problem with rice's plugin report it to rice and well he is trying to fix the problem (ya right lol) you can use jabo's well he is doing the fixing if fixable. Before try any other plugin mess around with rice's plugin settings. By messing with settings most people almost any game to work perfectly. Hope someone answers better. All I know is Zelda 1 and 2 worked best with rices. Also Any game I play I can now just use rices. So no need for any other alternate plugin for me. So I hope it's the same for you. Makes thing alot easier to just stick with one plugin.

Ok thanks :) but do you know how to fix the black character in paper mario? or somebody? thanks

OP
M

Maxsmile

Qun Mang said:
The best plugins really depends on your card. Is it 3DFX, NVidia, ATI, ...? What generation (DX7/8/9)? For example, GLN64 is a really good plugin- if you have a DX8+ generetion card. Rice's is great on current generation cards as well. Older cards work best with Glide64+EVoodoo (or just Glide64 if it's a Voodoo card). DX7 generation cards may work best with Jabo's plugin.

OT: Didn't this board used to show users' computer configuration at the bottom? Or was that some other board?

32mb mmx440 nvidia, but i would like to play with the rice one, but th eproblem is, i just see character in black...

rcgamer

the old guy
they cant tell you because you didnt tell us what graphics card you have.

edit-looks like you added it at the same time i posted this.

Last edited:

Clements

Yoshi's Story
Plugin:
-Jabo's plugin since it's fast and fairly accurate
-Glide64 0.7ME + eVoodoo 3.99 Beta is most accurate but slower

Donkey Kong 64
Plugin:
-Jabo's plugin works well and is fast
-Rice's video plugin works just as well

Paper Mario
Plugin:
-Rice's Video plugin
-Glide64 0.7ME + eVoodoo 3.99 with 1964 0.9.9

Zelda Master quest
Plugin:
-glN64() 0.41 / Jabo's plugin

Zelda Majora's Mask
Plugin:
-Jabo's plugin / glN64() 0.41

Pokemon Stadium 2
Plugin:
-Jabo's plugin

Mario Tennis
Plugin:
-Rice's Video plugin

Starfox 64
Plugin:
-Rice's Video plugin (much faster in menus)

Kirby 64
Plugin:
-Glide64 0.7ME + eVoodoo 3.99

Bomberman 64
Plugin:
-Jabo's plugin (most accurate)

Boo Destroye

Ahem.

When selecting the plugin, all I have is Rice's Daedalus! How do I get Jabo's on there?

I did download Jabo's plugin, though.