What's new

POkemon colosseum>>>urgent!!!read and reply please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchy

*Sigh*
Even if, hypothetically, you managed to get it to boot as far as they did, it still wouldn't be playable. No saving, sub 5fps performance, graphics glitches, constant crashes. You've posted in another thread about the problem with this game, so I appreciate you're desperate to get it to work, but trust me: there's no magical answer which is going to let you play this properly right now.

Vegetable

Banned
Alchy said:
I don't know what the hell that cubeXtender program is, but any prog that calls Gamecube games "roms" is plainly written by a retard.
Er... I'm not sure if you're calling the right person a retard, seeing as ripped games are ROM IMAGES. ROM stands for Read-Only-Memory. DUH.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yes, but rom images are cartridges. It's ISO - which is the short terms for cloned cds (dvds, and gc's mini-dvds too). So YOU are in faulty, I'm afraid.

OP
R

rck

at least i've seen the Nintendo logo at the beginning of the emulation...and black past

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
rck said:
at least i've seen the Nintendo logo at the beginning of the emulation...and black past

Just out of interest, why do you want to run Pokemon so badly? Why not just play it on your Gamecube?

Status
Not open for further replies.