What's new

Is there anyone who wants to play "The legend of Zelda: Four swors" online?

J

Juan Carlos

Hi!

I've just get "the legend of Zelda: Four swords" for Gameboy Advance. It's fun, but pretty similar to the Super Nintendo version, thou. The only difference, in the single mode game, is a secret dangeon; but to enter, you must clear the "Four Swods" multiplayer game first. Since I can do it in my PC, I request if some one is interested in playing this game online.

To those who might want to answer these reply, there's my e-mail:
[email protected]

OP
J

Juan Carlos

Let see... I know what I write OK pal? So calm down. In first place I asked if it were possible to play a gba multiplayer game in a gba amulator, beeing all the players in the SAME computer (like when play mario kart in n64 with 3 more friends or yours, get it now?). Secondly if there isn't a gba emulator with online game funtion, JUST SAY IT. You don't need to behave that hay

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
The thing is, I did just say it in the last thread about GBA multiplayer you made, what, a DAY before this one?

OP
J

Juan Carlos

All right... you win. Let's just forget about this, shall we?

Poobah

The NO$GAMEBOY DEBUGGER allowed you to emulate up to 16 gameboys all on the same screen, with link cables. If anyone is rich enough to waste their money on NO$GAMEBOY ADVANCE DEBUGGER for about US$500 then go ahead.

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
How would that work though? If you had one GBA active and the others in the background, wouldn't the controls only work on the one that is active? *shrug*

OP
J

Juan Carlos

GogoTheMimic said:
How would that work though? If you had one GBA active and the others in the background, wouldn't the controls only work on the one that is active? *shrug*

Well, it's quite easy, having the two screen in the same window. Get it now?

OP
J

Juan Carlos

Poobah said:
The NO$GAMEBOY DEBUGGER allowed you to emulate up to 16 gameboys all on the same screen, with link cables. If anyone is rich enough to waste their money on NO$GAMEBOY ADVANCE DEBUGGER for about US$500 then go ahead.

I really didn't know it was so expensive!... looks like we'll have to wait until visualboy advance includes an mutiplayer function.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Isn't it ironic it's called no$gb but it costs a boat load?

I know it's old news.. but WTF was the author thinking?! :\

dosmaen

He wants it for serious developers, and from what I've heard, a few people have used it, not sure exactly who, but I heard that HAL used the original version, and it is a very powerful tool indeed. I heard that it is not up to par with the quality of the GB version though, Zelda doesn't even start LTTP for that matter. Back to the question, I see no problem with emulating it on the same computer, but over the internet seems impossible, as there would be enormous lag.(The gba sends everything instantaneously over the link cable, at high speeds that can't be reached using the internet.) Network or lan play may be a little more feasible.

Also, I'm sure someone must have made a save file or gameshark code so that you can access the Four Swords Dungeon, perhaps maybe there is one for Four Swords itself so that I can rip some graphics from it? :eek:

Last edited: