What's new

1964 ini v20020109 unofficial

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
1964 ini v20020109v2 unofficial

Heres an update to the ini, read the documentation for all of the changes, also could someone double check to see if mario party is playable?

btw- the reason why i am doing this is so that people have choice.IF they dont like the other ini file, then they can run to this one.

Last edited:

schibo

Emulator Developer
I think it is ok to release an unofficial ini, just please change your version number to be in the YYYYMMDD format, not 0.7.7, because it conflicts with the 1964 version number and people might think that a new 1964 is released.

YYYY = year (2002)
MM = month (01)
DD = day (09)

version unofficial 20020109

It might be better to consult NooTe, DSF, and 3x3cutor. They are working on the official ini. You might be able to get some direction from them if you want to help the official ini.

thx :)
schibo

Last edited:
OP
little_dogus1

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
thanks for letting me know

i sent all of them the following message-
i did an unofficial ini, and the schibo told me about your official one, and that i might be able to help you guys out. Can I? more than willing. If you want to see my other ini then look at it on the forums.

i hope they will let me in on the project. thanx;)

btw i also changed the version number, thanx

Last edited:
OP
little_dogus1

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
one more thing

how about adding another channel just for us people who would like to submit files? that way these posts wont get lost amist the other stuff. I would be MORE than happy to help moderate it.

Last edited:

flow``

flow``
If I might get a word in.. I understand that there are a lot of people wanting to make INI's (moreso now for 1964). Some things you should think about..

1) Give the specific audio/video plugins used (e.g. Azimer's 0.30 (old driver)/Jabo'd Direct3d7 1.40)

2) Make the comments clear and understandable.. if its got a few GFX, comment: minor gfx.

3) Try to stay organized with what each of the other members are doing (maybe have a big list of roms in alphabetical order so you know what's been done and whats missing) and have people double check settings and such.

4) Re-check all your entries or re-write the INI when a new version comes out. True not much will change in it until Schibo/rice get a good video plugin of their own going but it never hurts to double check your work for accuracy.

It's not bad to contibute to other's work, but give credit where credit is due.

Also, give a description of your system setup of what you tested your results on as others will know what differs from their system which might cause something to happen which isn't said in your INI (namely GFX card+drivers)

flow``

flow``
Oh yea, make sure all roms tested were good [!] dumps.. if you dont know how to use Goodn64 maybe you shouldnt attempt an INI as complex as 1964's :)

hellknight

Banned
there is a mistake by mario party(E)[!] it says its playbale but its only a black screen

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
its kinda outdated, as my compat. list is outdated. ill try an update for this week. just got loads of exams this week, so its a bit difficult. nice anyway. i think its a good idea to include wat sound plugin to use in the notes. good for newbies.

OP
little_dogus1

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
to flow

1. i believe i gave the sound plugin, and the graphics plugin was jabos d3d71.4 unless otherwise noted

2. ill do that

3. im tryin

4. ill do that to

system- read my signature

also read the readme

OP
little_dogus1

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
ya, i used rev2.2 because the new one is still in its beta stages, after the complete version is released, i will do a test with it(and i hope that all of you guys will do the same, and post the results on this thread). eg what games work + what games dont.

Last edited: