What's new

nemu64..

RatTrap

GODLIKE
hope it comes out soon.. but i'm not gonna rush anyone :).. i'm just here to beat Martin to the first post :p..

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
BANJO - TOOIE on Nemu 64 ?!
.......................................................................................................................................
I finally regained my concienceness (or what it's called)
I can't believe it no other emu is able of emulating it (yet) but Nemu which hasn't seen a release in (what was it) about a year can emulate in the upcoming release ! :cool: (little victory dance) :cool:

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
I think we can expext a real High Quality release from the NEM Team, their Core ist still unbeaten, and the the audio Quality is still one of the best avaiable (unless you use Pj64 on a very fast machine)......... :colgate:

HostLink

Wtf are u guys talking about?? nemu has the less compatibility than any other emu, the only game that works there for me is Super Mario, so piss off u nemu followers, yes maybe the next release will be better but I wont be here sitting 'til they release the new version since there are other emus (PJ64 present) that works better and has larger games that are compatible.

flow``

flow``
want to repeat that?

obviously you can't read the INI comments to know its probably the 2nd most compatible emu.. and for its time was the most compatible until the release of pj64

and for it being so old it is so damn good, even now

patience is a virtue, damn warez kiddie

say some BS like that again and i'm going to ban you

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
MMh...NEMU'S CORE compatibility is still one of the best, the problem NEMU has are Graphic related.....so it runs many games, but not all are playable. If complaining in the way you do is all you can say about NEMU then please never come back again to the NEMU Section of Emutalk and let us praise our holy grail.

Tesla-Guy

HostLink said:
Wtf are u guys talking about?? nemu has the less compatibility than any other emu, the only game that works there for me is Super Mario, so piss off u nemu followers, yes maybe the next release will be better but I wont be here sitting 'til they release the new version since there are other emus (PJ64 present) that works better and has larger games that are compatible.
lame... lame... wish i could ban you from this board:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :angry: :angry:

HostLink said:

You better watch out your words,ok?We've had enough with this
crap talking,why can't you think twice before posting somethin?
Nemu is still the second best after PJ64 it's combatibility is so good and (to me the most important thing)it's stability is great,a really quality emu,a miraclous achievment,0.7 WAS RELEASED IN MARCH 2000 for christ's sake!!!

Method Man

Hadoken!
HostLink said:

Yo buddy, Nemu is one of the best emus out there which I beleive has the 2nd highest cap list other then PJ.

yogaman

Banned
HostLink said:

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: .....u dare to say such rubbish??? u should be banned immediately....!!!! Nemu is one of the big names around emulation...the version u r playing with is soo da** old but still GREAT..... f**k, I'm so pissed off by ur post that I wish lemmy would know where u live so he could pay u a visit and beat up ur little bloody a*s!!!! :pissed: :pissed:

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
N64 and its voyage to haven lol

To all n64 owners do not worry though, the N64 has indeed died it has not vanished from existance. It is on its way to haven (it will reach its finally destanation when n64 emulation is perfected) so its on a jorney now to emu haven:colgate: :pj64:

yogaman

Banned
why the hell...r u putting PJ similes in ur post in the NEMU Forum....I've got no problem with PJ64 (it's great) but after reading all the junk the previous guy has written it makes me puke.... and heaven is spelled this way!! :angry:

Slougi

Re: N64 and its voyage to haven lol

jvolel said:
To all n64 owners do not worry though, the N64 has indeed died it has not vanished from existance. It is on its way to haven (it will reach its final destanation when n64 emulation is perfected) so its on a jorney now to emu haven:colgate: :pj64:
Hmm.... :stupid: It should look like this:
To all n64 owners, do not worry, the N64 has indeed died but has not vanished from existance. It is on its way to heaven (it will reach its finally destination when n64 emulation is perfected) so its on a journey now to emu heaven :colgate: :pj64: :1964: :nemu: :apollo: :tr64: :daedalus: Shame there is no SupraHle, Blade64 or Fake64 Smilie... I hope i didn't forget anyone :/