What's new

Dolphin (Kaillera enabled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we expecting online enabled versions of Kaillera? Or is one already available? Will be good playing Mario Kart Double Dash world wide :)

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Nope, the program is rewritten to support kaillera. Thats why PJ64 is not the same as PJ64k

sk8erfox805

omg

o god.. please do not make dolphin for kaillera, this will ruin gameplay ... why?

1. u cannot play online with someone that has a shit computer, not a lot of people can effort good gfx cards.
2. game will lag, why? because of other people
3. why kaillera? cant they come up with sumthing better, kaillera is old , it has been gone to hell with spammers closers, and no one will do anything about it because no one wants to update it,
4. kaillera noobs quit asking for it

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
sk8erfox805 said:
o god.. please do not make dolphin for kaillera, this will ruin gameplay ... why?

1. u cannot play online with someone that has a shit computer, not a lot of people can effort good gfx cards.
2. game will lag, why? because of other people
3. why kaillera? cant they come up with sumthing better, kaillera is old , it has been gone to hell with spammers closers, and no one will do anything about it because no one wants to update it,
4. kaillera noobs quit asking for it

I wouldn't be getting worried quite yet, I'd say that is a way off.

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
sk8erfox805 said:
im just saying, its a stupid idea and it shouldnt just be an idea, kaillera should die ......

I fail to see how multiplayer over the internet with an emulated console is a "stupid idea". Maybe it's a matter of opinion, or maybe a new protocol needs to be created.

khanmeister

Banned
bLAdEbLA said:
I fail to see how multiplayer over the internet with an emulated console is a "stupid idea". Maybe it's a matter of opinion, or maybe a new protocol needs to be created.

There needs to be a p2p kind of network for online gaming, similar to skype or emule or something. I think all the net should be more p2p ish, that was the initial idea, anyway. I hate all this NAT firewall crap. Server and client architecture is less reliable, more redundant, and overall less efficient than a truly well designed p2p system would be. That's why many people post bit torrent files of large files, to keep their server from dieing. The writing's on the wall, but it will take some time to really come to a solid fruition.

sk8erfox805

well at least there should be requirements to OPEN dolphin, because people with shit computers always want to play good video games, and if theyr able to get in a server, it wont be fun to play because it will lag the shit out of the game.

but if dolphin had like a filter, that only "good computers" would run dolphin then that would be awesome because you will experience fun games , lil bit of lag cuz its online but playable

Trotterwatch

You do realise that no one would forcibly make you use the multiplayer aspect. Personally I'd like a filter to remove lamers :) ain't gonna happen though, have to manually do things like that via an ignore function.

Status
Not open for further replies.