What's new

Rice Daedalus 5.4.2, updated from 5.4.0 and 5.4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Here's the Goldeneye 007 wooden crate and texture screenshot with Jabo's GFX plugin 1.5.1:

Last edited:

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Here's the Goldeneye 007 wooden crate and texture screenshot with Rice's Daedalus GFX plugin 5.4.x:

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
You do not need a savestate to view that goldeneye problem, thats the very first level, just have to play through it for a min to see that :p

There are a lot of problems for goldeneye for me too, first two shots show what happens to the sky as I move around, (the sky should not look like this), the guns textures at the back seem to be missing too, 3rd and 4th show blue boxs similar to the above posts.

Last edited:

khanmeister

Banned
Sayargh said:
You do not need a savestate to view that goldeneye problem, thats the very first level, just have to play through it for a min to see that :p

Clements: Thanks! I was able to massively improve my performance, and it's been stable all day! Any FX 5200 users should do this ASAP!

Rice: You may want to look at mortal kombat 4, it has never run perfect in any daedelus release plugin, afaik.

Snowboard Kids 2 also has a strange "sky flicker" just before the race starts. Other than that, it plays perfect, though.

StAmAtIs

Rice man you are the best!
Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub-Zero works absoulutely beautifully!
Another thing I encountered was with Ready 2 Rumble Boxing.
The start text and logos are all messed up including the character selection screen.
The first 5 screenshots are Rice 5.4.1 and the last 5 are Jabo's 1.5.1 just so u can see the difference.
Can you fix the problem?

Last edited:

lasly

Joe Silvera
NeoNight said:
also another error with mario kart (wonder if its because of that sharpen image option) and some other games like fzero with combiner issues.

Same problem here with my gfroce 4 ti 4200 from suma

Black block on mario kart
( and a strange bleu line in the title screen )

and f-zero has a strange sky as show ur pictures..

olivieryuyu

doom64 does'nt work well

Well I would like to report this problems with doom64

- huges glitches in game
- menu screen have problems

khanmeister

Banned
Random Wierdness:

Puzzle League has problems, and so does RR64. Rayman 2 works fairly well, there is a minor texture problem on the title though. Quake 2 I don't think I've ever seen right in any emu/plugin (and yes I know the real PC version is much better).

I'm using Pixel Shader all other settings default.

(Just trying to help!)

olivieryuyu

perfect dark problems

another report of weird things:

- the texture of door of the elevator disappeared (work with jabo 1.5.1)
- strange color sometimes as you can see with the screenshot (work with jabo too)
- menu color error

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
olivieryuyu said:
another report of weird things:

- the texture of door of the elevator disappeared (work with jabo 1.5.1)
- strange color sometimes as you can see with the screenshot (work with jabo too)
- menu color error

same here....

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
khanmeister said:
Random Wierdness:

Puzzle League has problems, and so does RR64. Rayman 2 works fairly well, there is a minor texture problem on the title though. Quake 2 I don't think I've ever seen right in any emu/plugin (and yes I know the real PC version is much better).

(Just trying to help!)

try to activate the soft t&l and soft clipping
i do'nt have puzzle league or quake 2
rayman 2 is very playable to me......

Last edited:

My95ZR2

Hey Clements!

Where'd you find that auto-detect option? I'm running 53.06 Force-crap and I have the "Clock Frequencies" tab. The only thing in it, though, is the mem speed, core speed, "Apply at start-up", and the test button. What's the registry key I need to change?

Adam

Clements

My95ZR2 said:
Hey Clements!

Where'd you find that auto-detect option? I'm running 53.06 Force-crap and I have the "Clock Frequencies" tab. The only thing in it, though, is the mem speed, core speed, "Apply at start-up", and the test button. What's the registry key I need to change?

Adam

Use the hidden features patch here:

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=462

This should enable the auto-detect option, although perhaps only certain cards can use it, I don't know.

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
khanmeister said:
Random Wierdness:

(Just trying to help!)

Puzzle league problem was fixed after 5.4.1.

Are you using soft vertex clipper? If yes, then you have to wait until I can get hold of a FX5200 video card. The software clipper isn't working as good as it works for Radeons, please pixel shader / alpha compare problems for Nvidia.

The software clipper is pretty good, but still generates bad vertexes under certain situations.

lplover2k2

i have downloaded the plugins several times but the file is always corrupted.It says "unknown method .." when extracting.

Status
Not open for further replies.