What's new

Rice Daedalus 5.4.2, updated from 5.4.0 and 5.4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotterwatch

One thing, you know when it gets to the choosing pictures part (say you pick 10 random ones or something) do you get graded on them properly? I read something about Glide64 shows the pics, just you don't get graded on them properly at all (thus ruining the game even more than the Pokemon do ;)).

rcgamer

the old guy
well, i think this still needs fixed . i ran through the first level and got the same grade on every picture. still getting there though.

Strikerx1985

download the plugin copy the files into the 1964 plugin folder, start 1964 and go to the window where u can choose ur plugins. it should be in the list now.
thats all

Strikerx1985

there are diffrent to each system hardware in think, but i can tell you my configuration for sure. I am using "Jabos Direct3D6 .1.5" grafic plugin. Nearly no grafic errors with super smash brothers. For pokemon stadium 2 you need a gameboy pokemon rom like yellow, blue etc. and u have to setup the "N-Rage Direct-Input8 V.2 1.82" input plugin correctly.
Under the controller option> go to the Controller PAk>set it on Transfer Pak>choose ur pokemon rom and ur savegame. Thats All

Btw. Ive got a question for rice too. I read about this plugin that it should works for ATI grafic cards fine but i didnt get nice results with your plugin.
Can you help anyway?

HF :)

Last edited:

thegamefreak013

I'm still having one small issue. Yoshi story appears to play very well with your plugin, much better than the plugin from PJ64 (which I'm using.). It even gets the rotation of sprites done right. However, in the actual levels there are, how to put this, lines of the map missing. The empty space causes smearing of all things that touch it. Is there any fix or do I just have to wait for the next version?

Sirmatto

thegamefreak013 said:
I'm still having one small issue. Yoshi story appears to play very well with your plugin, much better than the plugin from PJ64 (which I'm using.). It even gets the rotation of sprites done right. However, in the actual levels there are, how to put this, lines of the map missing. The empty space causes smearing of all things that touch it. Is there any fix or do I just have to wait for the next version?
This thread is almost two years old. Use the latest version of Rice: 6.1.1 beta 10

Skull_Kid

I just downloaded the latest one and changed to it and Perfect Dark and a bunch of other games are still messed up. Its like its still using 5.2.0.

EDIT: Wait, nevermind. Saw how old this was.

Status
Not open for further replies.