What's new

Huge problem pls help

*Sparkz*

Hi,
First of all I want to thank everyone who helped creating this emulator.
But erm, I have this strange bug.
Check this out (mario kart double dash)
mkdd.JPG

I have a geforce 3 ti 200 (128 mb), winxp pro, p4 1800 and dx9.0b is installed. I also need to reconfigure the options every time I start up.
Can someone fix this? Where can I find new plugins?

Greetings

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
*Sparkz* said:
yeah, I've tried it but it's not fun playing when you see them :(

can't expect it to be perfect mate, a GC emu is very very hard work to produce, it may be fixed in a newer version though

tonyrayo

I Love Sushi!
Also, as of now there are no plugins besides the ones that come with the emulator (once the current stuff comes up with a plugins layout they like, the fun will start!).

brianh123

PLEASE help me out! I get a black screen problem.

Whenever I try to load Mario Kart DD, it only gives me a black screen. The numbers at the bottom, core and video, end up at 100 and 0, and stays like that.
The program says that the image is shrunked when I try to shrink it. so i guess it's shrunked.

I've tried putting it on wireframe, but the strange thing is when i put it on wireframe before i load the game, and then i load the game, the check goes away. So after i load the game, i put it on wireframe, but it makes no difference.
I've also tried putting it on interpreter in emulation menu, and interpret in gfx plugins settings-advanced.
The FB was disabled, and when i enable it, i get a messy, mixed green and other colors screen. and it stays like that.

Does it have to be in overlay?
Is there anything i missed?
What should settings should i use? and which ones are not significant?

my Specs:
9800 Radeon
256MB Ram
2.6 Ghz
p4
XP Home Ed.

The iso size is 468.3 MB, id: GM4E and i used the plugins already provided.

you searched, found this thread that explains that other people have problems with Mario Kart and that when they complained they're told that the emulator isn't perfect (as if telling the person it cannot be fixed and he should be happy that it's all black and ugly) ... and yet you still ask for help to get it to work? ... am i missing something?