What's new

Public domain/demos, where i find then?

M.A.X.

Totaly digital
Hello guys (and girls)!
My name is Max and i'm form BRAZIL (the correct is BRASIL!) and it's my question:
I'm having problems in Dolphin (because my "faster" AMD Duron 700 MHz :p, but in the next month i'll buy a pentium 4 3.0HT :holiday:!).
Before to start the ripping of my mini-dvd (dolphin run it directly?) I "need" test the emulator: configuration, plugins (have anothers than the defaults?), ripping and etc.
For this tests I need the "roms", but i'm looking for free(demos or PD) roms to test. If someone tell me a link for an site with this kind of "roms"...

Thats all, or no?

Thanks (sorry by the too bad english, i'm not good in this :cat: )

Clements

vleespet said:
Offtopic: Clements, do you get any sleep :p

I'll go to bed soon. Honest! ;)

It's 7:27 AM now, and the sun is about to rise, and I think it's best that I sleep before it's above the horizon :happy:

revl8er

That Damn Good
It's 7:27 AM now, and the sun is about to rise, and I think it's best that I sleep before it's above the horizon

I used to stay up that late, but I eventually grew out of that when I started going to college.

Acorn

Only 3:48 here, but college hasn't grown me out of any bad (good?) sleeping habits :p

You just have to train yourself to be able to sleep whenever you have time for it.