What's new

1.5 Suggestion?

Indy

Hi there, I've been coming here for a while but havn;t posted. Firstly I think the work that has gone into getting 1.4 to where it is, is just fantastic, and with 1.4 just out I don't mean to sound greedy.

But a casual observation from these posts is that WWF No Mercy is one of the, if not the most talked about game that people would like to see emualted. From what I understand, this is not easy, but I think it would make a LOT of people happy!

Just my 2 cents!

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Someone will continue on PJ64 I'm sure about that but who that is or when it will happen is unclear.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
...pj is for the moment, dead. :(
Until someone continues it, I don't think ur suggestions will help...
But I really hope pj get back.

bodie

i can't see anyone re-working the core..the only people capable are already working on their own emulators ..i think the most you can hope for is kaillera support and perhaps a few tweaks .. zilmar got most of the bugs out of the core and nobody knows his code better than him .. so don't get your hopes up ..on a positive side ,we still have 1964,nemu and tr64
regards bodie

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
r u asking this emu to be continued just because u and a few other ppl want to play one game on ur comp! and if u hav ever read the documents that came with pj64 is that they asked u not to request for a game to work.

also, can u honestly tell me that u (or that 'lot of people' that u are referring to) hav that game?

oh... and i think 1964 can run it...

(removed the ridiculously long space)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eagle

aka Alshain
PJ64 isn't dead, its still one of the three maybe four most widely used emulators. Its not dead, just discontinued.

OP
I

Indy

sorry, I SHOULD have read the docs. I didn't realise the status of the emulator, and a great one at that.

sorries all round really, I think its better if I just go away...