What's new

Resident Evil and some more

ze of coins

Hello

my doubt is,
what are thats spects i will need to run RE and RE0 in a descent and in a acceptable speed? (30fps is very good for me :) )

i have a crap pc:
p3 [email protected]
384ram
gf2 gts 64mb

with it i ran "b-a-m 3k" @ 36/40fps.
should i need a better vga like radeon 9800pro or radeon xt, to run it perfectly right? and a most powerfull processor? really needed a 3ghz?

but can i run it in a future with good optimization of emu?
i know what that emu can't do a milacre if my pc don't help your self. :p

Kid A

Nevermind
I think in the future you´ll have to update your PC if you want to play games at decent speed. But my suggestion is to wait for other Dolphin releases and then see if you need to update or not.

tonyrayo

I Love Sushi!
First off I don't recommending updating your pc just for Gamecube emulation (would be cheaper to buy a real GC + games you want), but as is, you cannot play many Gamecube games with any pc, no matter how powerful, so like Kid said, you might want to wait for improvements (although for what you want, you might be waiting a couple of years).

Jfletcher

tonyrayo said:
First off I don't recommending updating your pc just for Gamecube emulation (would be cheaper to buy a real GC + games you want), but as is, you cannot play many Gamecube games with any pc, no matter how powerful, so like Kid said, you might want to wait for improvements (although for what you want, you might be waiting a couple of years).
I upgraded mine for PJ64 back when it was first released, just a personal prefrence I guess. Just upgraded again for World of Warcraft, and seems the avg FPS in Dolphin is like 20-28 FPS.