What's new

Still Can't Run!!

Anubis-MG

Ok so I didn't have a great Grafx card so I went out and got a new one.
One that should kick ass and take names but for some reason I can't get this emulator to work for nothing.
Could someone please help me out on getting this to run or help me set up my card?
It is a Geforce FX 5600 256MB.
So far it is set up with DirectX 9.0b.
The rest of my specs are in my sigg.
Thanks for the help.....

ZDragon

The emulator is not 100% compatible with nVidia cards... so you may have some graphic errors.

Still, it should work - normally. Ready the help file. The emulator is NOT made for Win98/ME. Upgrade to Win 2k or XP.

Clements

I definitely wouldn't use Win98 SE on a system of that calibre. It's far too old, and XP will better support the relatively new hardware you have there. Also, your card is good enough, I've managed to get Bust-a-Move 3000 flawless @60fps+ with bilinear filtering on top with the same card.

Whobetta

Yeah it wasnt your graphics card probably in the first place, it was Windows 98. The program and most drivers and things are designed in mind for XP or 2000. Lots of drivers and updates and stuff are getting phased out for Windows 98 now. DirectX 9 seems to be designed with the newer OS's in mind..

Jfletcher

Yeah, I have the same vid card, and I can run all the games the others have posted to work with decent framerates considering the early stages of emulation and my somewhat outdated processor.