What's new

gamecube disks

zacky1989

Banned
My dvd/cd r/cdrw combo drive cant load gamecube disks. when i try to load a gamecube disk, i can open it but nothing was there. sometimes it kinda of freezes. so someone please explain to me why or tell me how to fix this. thank you all of you who will help me.

Remote

Stezo2k: that's almost like saying I have a gun but I won't tell if it's loaded or not... :p

Use your wits and google for the info, don't ask here..

My brother's DVD rom drive was able to detect info on GC discs, it said that they were music cds but either way it still found data lol

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
thedaemon666 said:
My brother's DVD rom drive was able to detect info on GC discs, it said that they were music cds but either way it still found data lol

Hmm, I'd like to see a screenshot of some proof of this. As far as I know, there is NOTHING besides a PanasonicQ or a Gamecube that can read Gamecube discs.

bohdy

It doesn't matter because its only very general information like size that is read in some readers. No PC drive can read the raw bytes afaik.

like I said it was read as a music disc, and I can't do a screeny cause I live 6 hours away from my bro now cause I am away at school for Software Engineering :p