What's new

Crashes in Ikaruga - on different systems

ZDragon

Okay now, I am a little confused about Ikaruga. People with different specs seem to get different crashes. Some say it crashes when you start shooting. For me, it crashes in first level after the fourth group of enemies (the sound still playing). And some others say you can even get it into the third level (also, there are screenshots from one of the bosses on the Dolphin page).

What may the cause be? My graphics card is a 9800pro which shouldn't have any problems. I have already tried all different combinations of settings in the video plugin and CPU emulation.

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
ZDragon said:
Okay now, I am a little confused about Ikaruga. People with different specs seem to get different crashes. Some say it crashes when you start shooting. For me, it crashes in first level after the fourth group of enemies (the sound still playing). And some others say you can even get it into the third level (also, there are screenshots from one of the bosses on the Dolphin page).

What may the cause be? My graphics card is a 9800pro which shouldn't have any problems. I have already tried all different combinations of settings in the video plugin and CPU emulation.

My card is a 9200SE. The first time I loaded it up, it crashed when I fired. The second time, I made it to the third wave of enemies then *crash*.