I downloaded myself the emulator, and there I plays (Roms) for
it do not have, please I you me a few screenshots from resident Evil 1
(Remake) to post, resident Evil am my favourite play and would like to
see as on the emulator look.

thanks

HP: sorry for my English

Benoyd

Yeah

I accualy did, but i do not have screens from it, anyway i got to the meny sofar working fine the GFX was mostly gray but i could see the text clearly.

It did not display the intro movie, once i got ingame it was all grey but it was accualy working!
i tried to move arround, and i got a text 'that door needs a key' i think it said something like that so i started to press some buttonsand i got into my inventory this was neat the inventory had no glitches at all!.
But ingame all grey i tried all settings i could get my hands on but still the same result :/
Anyway great progress on the emulator!
I can't wait til next version :D

Benoyd

Meny's etc was great i had 40 if im not wrong, i think i had 12 where the movie was suposed to be played.
ingame 1-3....

:D

piccolo17486

Im reading the DVD right now.. and will make some shots later, its the pal version. But perhaps those shots arent right, cause i dont have a directx9 card, and the plugin runs much better on those cards :D

Evrain

The Forbidden One
On a personal opinion, I think Radeons can obtain the best results, since from the Readme one could guess F|RES and the others were using a Radeon during Dolphin's development ;)
Evrain

piccolo17486

hmm, sorry but i couldnt take a screenshot, it didnt display anything...
but it doesnt crash, it just goes black and says it runs everytime around 80fps..
hmm after that i shrinked it, also this didnt help.
The image works on the real cube... dont know what i can try, think its my sytem cause mario kart also displays nothing, but it should work.

ZDragon

But no in-game shots... who the hell wants to see only the logo? :p

By the way - there is nothing from RE0, just from RE2!

World Cup

Red__XIII has just released some shots from RE0 and RE1!!!!!!

but seems he cannot get as far as Benoyd in RE1, after "contiune without same" it hangs....
But RE0 can get in game!

(p.s. hope Benoyd can make some shots of RE1 ingame!)

Last edited:

World Cup

Can someone put shots of RE1 in-game?
at least 2 testers in this forum can get in-game in RE1, but no one post shots of it so far......